Aasman Se Aage

Real or Reel - What is more interesting? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Friends, I have guests so a bit tied up...Thanks alot for replies... will respond to you all by tomorrow... Keep posting what ever comes into mind...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real or Reel - What is more interesting? (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
An,Very interesting point you mentioned... These characters are fictional and are based on some real life people... That is 100% true...

I agree on your analysis of each and every character... to re-word or re-phrase, I may have to say, DC, Sandhya and Bobby have greater % of real life qualities than the other characters...These are more human... Not the run of the mill characters from books...

At the end of it, we are seeing it for fiction and enjoying it for entertainment so drama is an integral part of the TV show... I agree this point...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 04 June 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
ApoorvaFan: DC is author-backed character so his chances of being fictional is higher than being real. Smile He is the writer's baby. 

asdpsanmolApoorvaFan

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
And in case someone gets me wrong and knocks me out, I am paying the highest tribute to the character when I am calling it author-backed.

And, I don't watch too many shows but I do read a lot, so do have a little understanding of characters.

Edited by an12345678 - 04 June 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolApoorvaFanshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
An , on a lighter note I may turn out to be DC ... Me real not fictional !! I am existing not an author backed character Embarrassed

Well I guess each one has their thought, interesting to gather views Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolApoorvaFanTaiyonoimi

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Real, reel or author backed, I love DC in black. Today  we saw an emotional Dev , I think not DC in black. Savee is right, Meenaxi has brought forth Dev, I thank her . Sorry for being emotional but I am only saying what I found interesting. 

ApoorvaFanshanti05

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Yes... DC is the author-backed character that is why it comes out more powerful and impressive than other characters... But the traits are more human I feel...

On a a funny note, Author-backed character word rings alaram bells in most of us who follow KTLKLOL. Our dear writer Kamlesh Pandey is frying our brains there with his author-backed role...

asdpsanmolTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

An , on a lighter note I may turn out to be DC ... Me real not fictional !! I am existing not an author backed character Embarrassed

Well I guess each one has their thought, interesting to gather views Smile

A little spin on you and I can make you an author-backed character, Shanti. LOLLOLLOL Characters are interesting beings, belonging to a different universe. Smile It's a wonderful -- and often a painful -- journey when you are creating characters. Smile

ApoorvaFanshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.