Top20IPK/Top100-ArHi/SaRun moments

Posted: 11 years ago

After a long demand, Am making an index for this thread which is hard cause it's like on every page but here we go.

Page 1 - Scene 100, 99. 98 - for IPK, ArHi and SaRun ( due to time constraints in the middle IPK become only top 20, so read the 100 th scene as more like 20 and go that way).
Page 2- Scenes for IPK, ArHi and SaRun continues
Page 3 - More scenes follow
Page 5- bottom two posts
Page 6 - Scenes continued for all 3.
Page 7 - Continued...
Page 8 Continued
Page 10- continued
Page 11- continued
Page 12 -continued
Page 13- continued
Page 15- continued
Page 16 - continued
Page 17 - continued
Page 18 - continued
Page 19 - continued, the top 3 scenes

will be updated as soon as I can make them.. This is more like my list, and it's gonna be longgg.. well hope you enjoy this is for Gul, and the entire team - THANK YOU for IPK!

Top 100 scenes of IPK:
#100: Payal fights with Arnav when he brings back Khushi after guesthouse. The reason why it's an amazing scene is because we finally realize that Payal has a backbone. Of course after this scene, we never saw Payal ever having a backbone or ever fighting with someone. This scene is a favorite because not only did Payal fight with Arnav, but it also showed Bua's care. As the episodes progressed, we realized Bua loves Khushi more than Payal, but when her care came around, it was surprising since we felt that everyone but Payal and Shashi didn't give two toots about Khushi.

DISCLAIMER: Please don;t copy the caps/ sigs - they are only for the purpose of this thread and I am just coloring them and not putting my copyight on it.

Edited by khushix - 11 years ago
#100: (ArHi): The reason why this stands to be on 100th spot is there are too many and it's hard to pin it down. I really liked this scene, cause after all said and done, destiny brought them together, we got to see them clash with the sindoor, we got to see the insights of how much they hate each other yet cannot stay away. We gotta a chance to see Payal and Akash feelings a bit too, as well as Anjali-Khushi interaction and Tu hi bata mere maula in the background was a cherry on the cake!

No reason for this to be SaRun 100th moments/ pics. I guess the reason it's included is because it's very simple like SaRun. SPA brings back so many memories and this pic remains one of my favorites. As much as I love this pic, there are MORE pics of SaRun that I adore and that's the reason this remains on the 100th spot.

It's so beautiful and makes you realize that when two actors click, they click!

#99 ( ArHi) : This scene, is on 99th , because it takes their relationship on a higher level. While Arnav has been her savior on many moments/episodes, this one is just a beautiful sequence. The way he senses her being in danger, him running ( I love when BS runs), and the music and chanting. Her almost falling them and him rushing to catch her hands - totally changing their relationship since few days ago, he was the one that made her fall from his office. The scene is so beautiful, from the Arnav telling her to try walking without him for few steps - which was quite symbolic to him leading to finally breaking her fast. One of my most favorite scenes and watched scenes too!

99( SaRun) winning the best jodi and international jodi; ahh the screams, the excitement  entire thing puts it on the 99th spot. You can't describe the moment, the affection you feel for these actors playing the roles. While , I loved every moment of SPA /SaRun, this one stands out, because of the team. Love how the team is cheering them on ,and in the next moment, they are on stage thanking those people - Gul, Gorky and Nissar for creating them. SaRun were already stars, but IPK made them superstars!

and this moment was another one, had to include this moment, it stands alone, the reason why IPK works is NOT only because SaRun click, because everyone clicks.

It's true when Sanaya says IPK feels like home because indeed it is a home and picture speak more words than I can ever write

OMG...my hert stopped beating

d 1st promo of ipkknd ws soo gud...awee..."ho gaya satyanaash!!" luvd dat dialogue of our kkg, n den asr cums n givs money...wahwah!!

thanku for dis luvly post...even i luv deir spa moments...i think nobody else hv such a strong friendship eva as ipkknd team...cheers!!👏
Edited by Tiashaa - 11 years ago
99 scene of IPK: Payal - Akash meet at the mandir and why I chose this scene? Hmm, Payash has had few scenes here and there, but this one is beautiful because of the way Akash is looking at her while Payal feels a tinge of something for him as well. The way she returns the thaal and the way Anjali realizes something is up is very sweet. 

I think dogra and Deepali looked quite nice here and IPK as a whole is about these characters, plus I can't think of any other Payal-Akash scene I found worth watching ( May GH and Gul can give them SOME BETTER SCENES)

ArHi( 98): Arnav breaks La's fast , leading to small J moment for Khushi. Loved this scene and when it came on, I was super happy. The way the actors emoted. It also showed for a bit that Khushi was quite uncomfortable with the fact that Arnav broke La's fast. and in that whole process, she couldn't even light the damn match box😆 and Arnav expressions were bang on. A part of him was happy that she felt pain and uncomfortable and another part of him, the ASR was maha confused. He was confused with his impending feelings for her, why the heck does she affect me so much was going through his mind and it just stands out for ME.

Wow..you're putting a lot of effort into this...bravo to you..love this post..will check back later to see how it's going
98 scene of IPK; The best thing about IPK is relationships and one of them that stands out is Khushi-Anjali and the bond forming between them. Though relations may get twisted in the future, I think Anjali always had Khushi's back and somewhere she felt that Arnav and Khushi liked each other and she was soon to be quite sensible until hubby entered and the brains went for a toss. It was until Khushi kissed Arnav did she realize about their impending romance which everyone knew. This scene stands out because it was just beautiful, the way she could sense Arnav and Khushi's tensions. She was worried about not having hubby show up but her eyes and brains were active or her radar was on.. VERY beautiful scene!