Monday Moods with DC...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Alright its Monday and we were left with this on Friday

Meenakshi shocked and over shocked at what DC has asked to do and she weeps all the rivers out of her tear glands But then decides to Face DC...Big smile
Its Late Night and our man is busy in his cabin .. Looks like he does night out Kafi hardworking hai DC jee...Big smile
Madam Meenakshi walks in and excuses herself to grab his attention...

DC the workaholic guy who believes in only Aasman Se Aage is perplexed by the appearance  of Meenakshi Ha..was his instant reaction...

Meenakshi say it abhi tumney decide Kar liya hai tho just say it to him

She has come with the determination to tell him what she decided

Kya Hoaa Meenakshi.. Tum kuch bol rahi ho ya baas essay Hi yaha ayeeho is Waqat...

Sir, Who Mai Iss Item Song pay Nahi perform karoongi..

DC's expression changes ( I always loved angry Apu he is a treat Embarrassed) Baas jawline gets defined like never before and he looks at her straight

And the Scene Freeze with their expressions and DC's Mood change

The promo shows DC saying Tumney Muhjey Na kaha ..Meenakshi saying she will not give up her moral's for doing the item number

Heated takkar, between DC-Meenakshi..

Abhi Today Tho Jo Hoga Who Kissi Ko Nahi Maloom...I would ay DC will get up from his seat and walk to Meenakshi and tell her OK Meenakshi tum Apni Masoomiyat nahi Chodna Chathi Ho, Teek hai Phir Karishma say Harney Kay liye Tayaar Ho Jaoo.. Lekin Mujhey Haarna Pasand Nahi...

So what is his point here...DC will make Meenakshi win ... or Will Make Karishma win... Tune in today @ 10:30 pm to watch Aasman Se Aage aur DC Ka Mood Kispay aayeega...

Anyone else wants to predict anything so pitch in...Smile

This is just a fun post to get our thinking caps on as to what will DC say...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorasdpsanmol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday Moods with DC..." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I just hope this expression of DC remains on ASA for some time. Wink
Excellent post ShantiBig smile

Abhi Today Tho Jo Hoga Who Kissi Ko Nahi Maloom...I would ay DC will get up from his seat and walk to Meenakshi and tell her OK Meenakshi tum Apni Masoomiyat nahi Chodna Chathi Ho, Teek hai Phir Karishma say Harney Kay liye Tayaar Ho Jaoo.. Lekin Mujhey Haarna Pasand Nahi...

what shall happen today, it is hard to predict we just might not see the scene where episode ended on friday.LOL or we may see what you predict. Ermm DC does not like losing but he shall lose one day in what it is hard to predict but that day will be worthy waiting for . Day Dreaming This gala round either it is Karishma or Meenaxi . I support Karishma let's see whether she wins.Smile

Edited by rekha03 - 03 June 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Yes Rekha we just might not see the scene and it would be something completely different...
DC stopped saying Tumari haar... when he was telling her abt Jeet and haar before the girl neelu came to perform.. I guess he has calculated his analysis of what she may say then and there itself LOLLOL

So she coming and telling him that she will not perform he may have calculated his analysis..

Also DC giving Bobby the Voting lines Zimedaari twist is also interesting, Putting aside Karishma's move as Bobby has told her there is more planning there...

Waise I was also thinking MD did a song sensous one wearing a similar costume for Sailaab over song in the net and all "Aa aajkal hai Intezaar"
Songs which are item number need not be done vulgar but bring sensuality  and elegance, Meenakshi can use her intelligence and bring some props and do it and make the same item number in a beautiful way.. But then madam is so against anything, I am sure DC would have thought elsewhere, even though he gave the costume and the choreography ...

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
The clash of ideals as per promo can be debated both ways, either ways both are correct and relevant in their ideas.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
His support towards her is done now, As He said that people vote for her since she is bechari now how long will that go on... People need to focus on Verity so she needs to give that also,

Artist should make best use of  parameters given to then is his funda.. Verity is fixed with the audience as they will eye on something more interesting as eyes look for such..

Being in a position that she has gathered her eye ball catchers DC is giving her an oppertunity to explore what teh audience is looking for. Its a point blank challenge to her not coz she challenged Karishma aaj kal ka trend is that so she needs to move with teh crowd, But her Morals do not allow that so she is not interms to give in to what the audience wants But do the audience really want that or she can please them with her ways is what she will fight for..

I am thinking DC will favor Karishma but he knows the audience fixed eyes on their candidate may either take in the type which Meenakshi offers or the voting may change manually and Karishma may win both... But then His funda Tumhari Jeet Meri Jeet, Tumari Haar ... left incomplete so we have to carefully watch his plan and move and the answer is there...Wink

asdpsanmol

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Back to my Monday Moods with DC !!

He was full charged up...

And he told Meenkashi that you take care of urself with ur song and ur costume...

Karishma I will make u the star..

O forgot our Bobby got fired...

Uff DC Aaj tho Moods Pay Moods.. I need to capture the images will do when the HQ is up !!

Waise DC jo Bhi Kartha Hai Bhaley Kay Liye Kartha hai !!

Junnon kay saat Kartha hai !!Moody Moday DC's words...

Edited by shanti05 - 04 June 2012 at 1:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.