ArHilicious Droolers #34: In Lamho Ke Daamon...

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

ArHilicious Droolers #: 34
In Lamho Ke...

• Song of the week: ..first.rain..
  • Poem of the week: PinkCinderella
  • Summary of the week: ..first.rain..+SP Site.
  • Funny scene of the week: the_rain
  • Picture of the Week: stardust-
  • Filler of the Week: cindrella255
  • Rating of the Week: ..first.rain..
  • Videomix of the week: Deepali88
  • Achari Scene of the Week: mahi0809
  • Best Character of the Week: shobrakapooor
  • Most Irritating Character of the Week: ShiningStar18
  • Funny Character of the Week: -Ammie-
  • Video avi of the week, Icon of the week: minuu
  • Best FF of the Week, Best OS of the Week: -Chinnu-
  • Message to CVs: ..first.rain..
  • Siggy of the week, Video siggy of the week: minuu
  • Most Active Thread of the week: minuu
  • Most Active Member of the Week: -Barun-
  • Blooper of the week: mazkachazka
  • Costume of the Week: ..first.rain..
  • Dialogue of the Week: midnight.blue/..first.rain..
  • Joota scene of the week: ..first.rain..
  • Rakshabandhan Scene of the Week: ..first.rain..

Banner and animated logos: Khushix

Winning Siggies: -Fatz-

Thankyou everyone for supprting us sooo much. Its all due to your support we have reached the 20th newsletter. 

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

From now on please send your assigned task by Friday night and no later than Saturday afternoon 12pm (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Sanjana or Neethi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason why by Friday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by minuu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

Monday: 
Shyam starts to becomes suspicious of Khushi's behaviour. Manorama investigates on her own and finds out that Arnav is not in Scotland but in India. She believes Khushi's suspicion to be true and soon decides to help her find Arnav. The two of them break into the warehouse storage building to see the airport security footage. They see Arnav being approached by a stranger in the video.

Tuesday:
Khushi and Manorama watch the video tape of the airport security and see Arnav leaving the airport with some strangers. Khushi steals the video tape. She and Manorama try to learn the identity of the kidnappers and their motive for kidnapping Arnav. Arnav dreams about Khushi. Akash promises to take Payal out for a movie. Khushi starts suspecting that Shyam is involved in the kidnapping and spies on him. She overhears his phone conversation.

Wednesday:

Khushi spies on Shyam and follows him to a hideout. She loses balances while peeping from a window and falls. Shyam's goons take Khushi to him. Khushi confronts Shyam about the person whom he was threatening. But he brushes of her allegations and makes an excuse about the renovation of his house. Manorama and Khushi get a parcel of Arnav's medicines. They go to the medical shops to find some clues on Arnav's whereabouts.

Thursday:

Khushi tells Manorama that she is going to Madhumati's house. She sees Arnav's kidnapper on the street and starts following him. The kidnapper attacks her and locks her up in a room. Arnav gets a feeling that Khushi is in the room next to his. Payal waits for Akash in a coffee shop but he gets busy with work and forgets their date. A stranger starts to  chat with her while she waits for Akash. Arnav and Khushi are glad to see each other. Arnav tries to break the grill in the ventilator in order to reach Khushi.

Aik bahut hi dharaktay, hyperventilate kartay dil kay saath,
Har ArHilicious Droolers kay readers ko bahut bahut pyar bhara salaamπŸ˜‰
           Now you guys must be wondering, what just happened to Mahi... but guys this is all the fervor of the latest episodes of IPPKND and I feel privileged and honored to be able to write about this gloriously spectacular past week... but hold your horses. Since its the Achari Scene of the Week... I'll give the whole Arnav and Khushi's reunion as the Achari Scene. Barun and Sanaya were just tremendously flawless in the past two episodes. THEY ROCKED THE PROVERBIAL HOUSE.. I mean IPKKND kis gari toh chal pari hai. It was just uber fantastic. The way the felt each other through the Ashiqui waves πŸ˜† and then calling out to each other through the ventilator and then both reaching out to touch each other/ feel each other's presence through the touch of their finger tips was just mind blowing. It was a nicely thought out and a beautifully enacted sequence. It was as if you could feel and experience the deep love that our beloved ArHi/ ArShi share with each other β€οΈ. It was a rollercoaster of emotions for the audience and the characters as well πŸ₯³... as Khushi smiled through her tears after hearing Arnav's 'daant'... I felt rejuvenated after weeks of fillers and dragsπŸ‘It was a special ArHi moment that is gonna go down in history in golden letters... the episode made me PROUD to be an IPPKNDian
            I also loved Arnav's blazing out fiery protectiveness for Khushi πŸ‘β­οΈ... nobody and I mean nobody can touch KKGSR... hitting her is out of the question. I loved how he avenged the insult his lady loved felt at the hands of the kidnapper... Kudos to both Barun and Sanaya for making us fall in love with Arnav and Khushi even more⭐️... You guys are the best and we love you from the core of our hearts😎... and this I speak on behalf of all of the members of IPKKND forum.
...Stay glued to your seats IPPKNDians,
...The show is back on track with loads of romance and dhishum dhishum,
...Aapki apni, ASR ki diwani,
.....Mahi β€οΈ

I did not feel like there was any annoying scene this week... Nothing in the major sense... A little tiny one was the scene where Akash forgot the lunch date and kept Payal waiting. Not that of an important scene but it is the only one I can recall. How can a guy forget? =P And after forgetting, apologize and then say they can go for 'business party' to hang out. What proof is there that he won't be busy with his clients then? 
Another could be when the kidnapper was trying to feed Khushi. I guess it was needed to make Arnav jealous and make him angry enough to break the ventilator grill ;) It was the motive of the kidnapper which deserves the jhoota. 
That's all! Enjoy the weekend guys and gals πŸ€— 

Though Mami have started to let her caring side be more prominent in recent days, she could never let go of her 'laugh at me' antics.

Convinced that Arnav is kidnapped and in need of help, she decides to help Khushi to break in the Airport Security Office. However, as she's Manorama Mami, she had to do it with style. She dressed herself up in ridiculous black outfit (completed with hood and sunglasses) and even takes a bag full of handy things with her. Her crazy attire and out of the world 'Bandgiri' has to be the funny scenes of this week.

I can proudly say there was NO Rakshabhandan Scene this week... Ok nothing to be proud of as these scenes are usually some of the best... Between brother and sister and all that... Sadly, there were none this. 

Hiya fellow Arhi droolers πŸ€—

Aaah! That was a brilliant week...Well done Cvs,Sobti n SI πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We did have fillers here n there but since I m so happy , so iss week chutti LOL LOL... but seriously, CVs managed this week beautifully so lets give them the credit...Looking forward to an exciting week

Regards
Sharmi

-Araina- thumbnail

Last week was d dhamakedar epi of IPKKND!!! there was barun nd we got to see cute ARHI scenes. so after a long tym i strted getting confusionπŸ˜† confusion to choose d best character. at first i thought i'll select K for being so courageous nd nt loosing hope. nd thn i thought she was d bc last week so y cant i choose someone new!! ok ok stop staring at me its nt laxmi.πŸ˜†  i thought to select M for being so sweet to khushi. nd thn i thought to select A for being d best husband! oh im getting confused again. whom to select?

K+A+M=????
ok so d answer is...

i know ive gone completely mad!! so lets start wit mami. she redeemed herself frm an evil lady to a caring aunt! she was feeling sad nd touched khushi's shoulders when she was crying seeing arnav in d vdeo! but there's some extra force dat is nt letting her to show her feelings! Like a caring aunt she was everytym with khushi helping her to find arnav. she is optimistic nd cares alot abt arnav!

Khushi as i told i loved her enthusiasm. eventhough every doors were closing she gained courage nd opened d closed doors. she is very brave nd courageous dat she strted following d goon. she is so caring dat she cant even bear when arnav gets hurt! she is ready to sacrifice anything 4 arnav's hppiness! ur d best wife khushi nd lastly her love to Arnav is unconditional.

Arnav, he is having every qualities dat a girl loves to see in her future husbandπŸ˜› he is caring nd so protective! he cant bear when anyone scolds khushi. He is ready to sacrifice his life for khushi. he is so concerned abt her dat he wont let anything hppen to her! on d whole he is loving, caring, protective, nd stylish tooπŸ˜‰ i love this couple. i would love to call them as 'Love -Sacrifice' couples.
-----------------------
With Love
Shobra      

The most irritating character of the week is one who annoys the hell out of us whenever he/she comes onscreen. This week's most irritating character is none other than this kidnapper with the weird dragon tattoo on his hand.

Though everyone hates kidnappers in general, I hated how he treated poor Arnav. He wasn't even giving proper food to our Arnie boy which got me really mad!😑 Isn't it the kidnappers responsibilty to feed the person who he has kidnapped? Also, it was really rude how he threw the medicine at his face. Talk about manners!πŸ˜›

Secondly, hated the way  he hit Khushi with that rod in Thursday's episode. He could have just used some chloroform or whatever that druggy medicine is but why the need to use a rod? She could have had a brain injury for God's sake which would have led to memory loss which I cannot bear to see!😳 Also, he should not have flirted with Khushi like that. It was seriously disgusting!

Well, kidnappers are meant to be irritating so thought why not put him here this week.πŸ˜‰ Anyways, that's it for this week. Hope to see you guys in the next! πŸ˜³

Hello hi everyone and welcome to the funniest character section. So this week m not going to ask about ur weekend...m gonna ask the amount of times u have seen the promo lol...last night the replay button on youtube came cryin to me...i asked it wat happned and he said..all these crazy IPK fan gurls rapped me so many times its not even funny!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

so anyways this week's sexiest character...err sorry wrong category...this week's funniest character was hello hi bye bye, mano-ra-ma mami...! she's so funny...comoon tells me...no seriously i really liked her this week...she actually has a heart..wow why m i so surprised!!

anyways enjoy the hot seat mami...i'll be back next week...

Ammie

Though this week would be hard to find the best dialogue. Why? Their emotions and eyes spoke it all <3 Nevertheless, managed to find one: 

"Dhoond liya tumne" ...

One beautiful dialogue. Not because Khushi found Arnav but because she'd finally managed to find and bring out the Arnav from ASR <3 

-Araina- thumbnail

This is unfair!! in a week that marked the comeback of the show filled with romance, passion, intensity, drama and what not, there is no one set of pics that can be called best.. all of them were πŸ˜ if not the body doubles πŸ˜† long live IPKKND!!

start with the feel thy presence through the wall, it was poignantly done!! πŸ‘πŸΌ so bad we couldn't get these two not notch performers in one frame!!

THE bone-crushing HUG!! rabba vey all the way β€οΈ

Thank you SaRun for getting these shots without the BDs BANG on!! this is how you make lying in the midst of dusty boxes romantic.. *hayye*

lastly, you were living in a cave if you din't see this πŸ€£  the replay tabs are on fire!! β˜ΊοΈ

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani won the best jodi award at the ITA awards 2012. and we say, why not? πŸ˜‰ They have portrayed all kinds of emotions in their journey and deserve the award! Sanaya collected the award.

Anyone want to make a guess on who it will be? It's a she... She's the most hilarious yet sometimes annoying on the show... Wears Banarasi sari's all the time... None other than
Detective MR!!! Her style simply rocks. It's very simple but it deserves the title this week. 

ello folks!!!okay I know no one's in the mood for Bloopers this week! And its because of the same reason I wont be offering many!πŸ˜‰

here we go..

bloooping blooper!! Haha look for yourselves! I knew he was a traitor to AR company !Arnav should have a lil Background check for his colleagues..and yeh lo now the same colleague works as a gunda for Shyamu!!Arnav will slaughter him if he'd get to knew this fellow pointed a GUN towards his jaan..πŸ˜†

'

well this must be the most over-rated blooper ever..lol Payal and Akash are very much at the same place! But what the!! they show us as 2 different places! As if we're that dumb!! Talk about switching off brains while watching this scene!

'

And this is another example of low-cost shooting location setting ! Huh! Same gate used for potentially 2 different scenes, one as RM parking garage/setback (earlier) and the other as the one-and-only-entrance-gate-to-the-go down storage for the CCTV footage room!  kya bolun ab??🀣

'

Okay I know there were many and many disturbing bloopers in Thursday's and Friday's episodes, the prominent one's being the kidnap spots, body doubles etc..but ill exempt them from pointing out the details this time..coz we were delivered with some remarkable Arnav-Khushi re-unions scenes..but this had to be questioned! Ermm ArHi escape from the kidnapping spot right?and as far as I remember that place is near Laxmi nagar! But when they're on a running spree ,how come they end up in a jungle??is Laxmi nagar a jungle??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

'

Chalo guys that's all for this time..enjoy the weekend with the sizzling hot promo..😳

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

Made By - Sanugr8fan 
Here is ur Gift

Made By - 
dangerouszishk 

Here is ur Gift

Made By - ..Jojo.. 

Here is ur Gift

Made By - -aakanksha-  

Here is ur Gift

-Araina- thumbnail

Pride and Beauty 

" Soulmates Reunites "

You came into my life that day, 
sang to me like a choir of angels as looked
Into your eyes that first time i locked ,
Theres something we didn't know, 
And that just how we feel now is surreal,
The thoughts that go through in our minds, 
Have never felt this real and caress
We get stranded in the middle, not knowing what to do,
The pain begins to creep in, to break their heart in two,
The path that was once was thought to be a bed of roses,
Seems to turned into a nightmare, as all the doors closed

Its the distance that we strive to close each and every day
It's knowing that you want me and love me the same way,
Our journey went in the hues of thorny avenues in angst
I know that we have just begin this journey of our soul
But I had to let you know how your love has made me whole
I had to make it clear to you that what I sense is fate
My heart wants you to know now, before it is too late

To be in love and be apart is the hardest thing to do
I wish for a time that I can spend eternity with you,
How can I begin to explain what my heart wants you to know
I stumble over my words and can't express it even though,
You make my world revolve around a picture perfect dream,
That in itself is more I know than maybe what it seems

You touch me softly and reach to my soul
We are as one, we as whole till the eternity,
I love your touch and your arms is a sheer bliss
When your hand touches mine, there's a tingle feeling I get inside,
You make me feel so loved, and now I know that I don't need to hide
Do you know that your my world? Your my life, my love, my happiness,
Laying in your arms your breathing in my ear,
This might sound strange there's nothing else i rather hear
Your arms tight around me i'm drifting off to sleep in comfort,
You whisper that you love me and how I never felt this way,
I wish that time would stop so this moment would never go away

It's odd how something so small could make you feel so whole,
How one person's time could touch your heart and soul,
So if your asking where i wanna go there's no place i rather be,
Then wrapped up under your arms for the eternal
I found my heaven in your arms and breathe

My touch heals your pain, my tears breaks you apart,
For the rest i know we are meant by fate to be together
In so many ways you've touched me,
In so many ways I can name
You've made my entire life different ,
Without you my days aren't the same
Your true love is so radiant and bliss

You walked lightly into my life,
Captivating and lovely to my mind,
At first, i never cared who you were,
Now i don't know who i am with you,
It been a lifetime to feel this moment as one soul 
Your strength, my shelter, you're passion, my awakening,
The bond that is between you and me
A million miles never would part,
My lips do not tell you these words,
For they come from within my heart,

We found each other, we found our love
You take my breath away now all ,
I want is you,to lose myself 
In your loving arms, to share ,
Everything with you to dream with you.
And experience all the little things 
Of life with you we accept each ,
Other for who we are and always
Find sweet serenity in each others arms
We have found our path of love
We have found each other.

P.S - OMG! Even i'm not in a position to express my sentiments how i'm feeling those two passionate hugs have just stolen my heart away and made me frozen into the showcase of ArHi. This episode and scenes has been etched in my heart forever and ever. Thank you CV's for giving us such an awesome episodes and two big hugs. 

Runner Up  The Honeymoon by --Nisha--

Here is ur Gift

Winner   Her Pregnancy by CDlove 

Here is ur gift

Runner UP His Gardening Her Jaleby by the_rain

Here is ur gift

Winner Fool's Gold by minimuffin86

Here is ur Gift

Here is your Gift

serialjunkie
Here is ur Gift

-Araina- thumbnail

Hey peepz. Me back πŸ˜ƒ So where do I begin from for this week? Mamiji and Khushi make a great detective jodi, no? πŸ˜† Well, this week was full of love, worry, yearning to meet each other and what not. I definitely say it was on track completely! No complaints. Just that I thought everyone was so into their problems only that they were obvious of the other's worries πŸ˜† Except Mamiji of course. This week deserves a 4 out of 5. One point still missing is they didn't tell Arnav and Khushi why Arnav was kidnapped. I know, it'll happen soon =P Anyways, enjoyed the scenes of their and awaiting more for next week! Till then, tootles. 

Khushi. 

The CVs really seem to be listening to us! They are getting on track and we've been getting one great episode after another. With the recent ArHi revelation and the hug scene, we can be sure that thee main concept is being taken into consideration. Almost a year now!! The main tagline seems to be working now and it'll be even more fun to watch upcoming episodes. Keep up the great work Creatives. 

-Araina- thumbnail
Enjoy the edition folks πŸ€— 
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thankyou so much for getting it posted Khushi πŸ€—πŸ€—

Great work as usual NL team, keep rocking!!!!!
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another Awesome NewsLetter for an awesome week...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I can see the condition of the people after watching the promo from this NL itself...😳

Kudos to the whole NL team nd Khushi u done it beautifully...πŸ‘

and it is snakeless NL this week...🀣

I could nt stop ROFLing after reading the bloopers...🀣🀣🀣 They were awesome...πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to all the winners...Deserved ones...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Monday is finally here...Looking forward for this week nd the next NL..i guess it vl be too hot...☺️

Edited by Roshini1494 - 11 years ago