NBTNMKK-5thJun12-NEW Video PROMO !HD!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nipun97-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nipun97-

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshi-Swetha-fatim30rima001madhubansen-Wishes-Micronixxu-krazyriya-Fallen Angelshamilsuj01misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBTNMKK-5thJun12-NEW Video PROMO !HD!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pakshi

pakshi

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
TFSSmile

kolpat80

Groupbie

kolpat80

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Written update plz

Susheta

IF-Dazzler

Susheta

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
writttennn updatdeee!

paahul3100

paahul3100

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Can someone please give the written update of the promo

jamura007

jamura007

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Hello how are you? I am fine here. My name is henry but henry name is not available so put fsloke. Anyway i am here nene here. My name is henry but henry name is not available so put fsloke. Anyway i am here need help if cannot solve my probHello how are you? I am fine here. My name is henry but henry name is not available so put fsloke. Anyway i am here need help if cannot solve my probHello how are you? I am fine here. My name is henry but henry name is not available so put fsloke. Anyway i am here need help if cannot solve my prob

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susheta

writttennn updatdeee!

This has the same old weekend promo without Voice Over. 

crazy87

crazy87

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Someone pls provide the new promo...This one is the same old oneAngryAngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.