Suggestions / Comments

Coolbie Color Change (Vijay ji's reply PG 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Vijay ji & Priya ji,

This is in regards to the new ladder groups. I was thinking that for example me being a coolbie my ladder group isn't displayed anywhere. With the newer ladder groups I have become a IF Stunnerz (I think). And I would love for that to display with my coolbie tag if it is possible.

With the IF Rockerz tag it didn't matter as I was already tired of it. LOL But now with the new ladder groups I want to proudly display that I am IF Stunnerz. LOL 

So my suggestion/question is can there be a way for that to display below my coolbie tag or not?
And if that is not possible then may we coolbies have a new color change! :)

Would love to hear back from you guys. Can we please have our color changed to the above color! :)

Thank you,
CPR :)

Possible color suggestions:

Coolbie

Coolbie

Coolbie

Coolbie 

Coolbie

Coolbie

Coolbie

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 07 June 2012 at 10:39am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulPavaniShiny..Naina..DiorRouge.-Ramya-StrawbellaKaJen-amaZayn-GoldMist--MariaMars--Stutz-Sano88pree4ruSandstonesankalp_praptilonelyshadowBissenKhalidoblivious.sandy118_RiDdHi-Araina-snowflake.Samraat_92Saranghae..MissBindaas..Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coolbie Color Change (Vijay ji's reply PG 13)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hahahahhaha raniii, m teasing my coolbie frens saying ki they are unlucky :P 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ruCutiepie Rani

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I LOVE your suggestion Hug I wanna re-live my days when i used to spam to achieve targets Day Dreaming

Vijay bhai, please, is this possible Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulDiorRouge.Sandstonesomergasm.Cutiepie Rani

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey Rani,
coolbies are part of I-F Development Team and belongs to the non ladder group. But we are trying to find  new ways to make everyone happy so lets wait and see :)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovPristineSoul_Rashmi-Ramya-DiorRouge.KaJen-amaZaynSano88pari0706minuusandy118_RiDdHisomergasm.snowflake.-Araina--Jwalamukhi-Cutiepie RaniChillMaarYaarSaranghae

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey Rani,
coolbies are part of I-F Development Team and belongs to the non ladder group. But we are trying to find  new ways to make everyone happy so lets wait and see :)

Hi jaan. Hug

Yes I know we are part fo the IF DT. But with the new ladder groups I don't think it'll be of any harm to add the respected groups  based on the # of posts under the 'coolbie' tag. Before the intro of the new ladder groups it didn't matter because I was so tired of being an IF Rockerz! LOL But now I'd be IF Stunnerz and would love that to be displayed! Hehe. :) So just thought of suggesting/asking! :)

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Can't coolbies color be changed to something "cooler"Cool
We are currently way too "hot"Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulPavaniShiny..Naina..-Ramya-DeviatedTesoro.Sandstonesomergasm.Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
^^^ DITTO!

If we can't have what I suggested then I do agree with Stutz of having our "Red" color changed! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I LOVE IT!!! I also would like to suggest. Was thinking the same.. Is it possible? The new colors are very tempting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top