Aasman Se Aage

Doubt - why akshat is called chicken ?

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, somebody tell me , why akshat is called chicken ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh! our given nick name got famous.

Don't worry it's the name given by AN (One of our forum member-an12345678),Coz of his forever antics,as in stupidity he does (Though later only he sorts them out)

Just in a fun way we call him this.Not in some serious way but if anyone call him this in rude way/or rather name calling-Then mods 'll be taking care of it,I'm sure :)

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We call him Chicken out of love for the character and not to insult him. I called him Chicken because he chickened out before his parents and did not introduce Meenakshi to them (the initial scene) but then he did correct his mistake.

For me he is the most adorable, sweetest and the happening character in the show.😊

If you Love Akshat, you can also be part of the "Our Chicken" Fan Club.
piya2025 thumbnail
Hello0OOO! You forgot me? For me too
Originally posted by: an12345678

he is the most adorable, sweetest and the happening character in the show.😊

Taiyo thumbnail
@Piya: How can I forget you the loyal Chicken lover 😆😆😆. 
piya2025 thumbnail
AN-😆😆. Yeah the loyal one.😆
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks everyone . i too like akshat a lot. Please add me also as a member of chicken fan club. Once again thanks everyone for clearing my doubt :)
Taiyo thumbnail
Bluerobin, you are welcome. And Piya, don't expect loyalty from me ... I ditch characters at the drop of the hat 😆😆😆
piya2025 thumbnail
^ Too bad AN :( but I m kinda once a loyal always a loyal -person but the moment character's actual character goes on vacation.I too prefer going for one-Far away from the character's house (Show😆)
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

^ Too bad AN :( but I m kinda once a loyal always a loyal -person but the moment character's actual character goes on vacation.I too prefer going for one-Far away from the character's house (Show😆)

Piya: Almost all the characters go on vacation in a daily show 😆😆😆 Me completely loyal till I'm watching the show but then the TV universe keeps throwing-up interesting characters to watch and love ... so the moment the show becomes yawn-worthy, it's time to find the new flavour of the season 😆😆😆