•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
maybe Vikram will fall for Sugni and then turn negative. Because cvs seem to be confused themselves.   and then the "hero" will become Sugni's dulha πŸ˜† Edited by -Shankar- - 11 years ago
Shankar waiting to see how the story unfolds
oh i don't want this to happen...😭
vikram in negative shade no never!!🀒
but as per the previous promo we all know it at our heart that this will going to happen and vikram singh is married too😭...but then also i want him to be the male lead...😊 he is just a awesome actor please cvs don't turn him negative !! i love sugVi  as a couple and its really a treat to watch there interaction with each other !!😍

in a soap...you really can't say...i've seen other shows too where we love a jodi..but later the man turns out  to be married nd then turns negetive...just hate such things...want to see sugni-vikram jodi..nd don't want vikram to turn negetive...but...we can't say..
I really hope & pray Vikram remains a positive character
Tat's true me too think the same as Vikram might turn negative after knowing tat Sugni doesnt love him...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by mishh007

in a soap...you really can't say...i've seen other shows too where we love a jodi..but later the man turns out  to be married nd then turns negetive...just hate such things...want to see sugni-vikram jodi..nd don't want vikram to turn negetive...but...we can't say..

mishh007 !  good to see here, πŸ˜ƒ i know that show which u talking about ..πŸ˜•. me too don't want to see repeat telecast of our previous nightmare... πŸ˜²
 Please cvs vikram is angel for sugani    don't make him wolf...