Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24vasanthi16ApoorvaFanpoo_sadigaaganizorasdpsanmolSandCastle.swethasyam08Magical_KaShkrithikaspratsyTaiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "******ASA Chronicle Week 6******" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanpoo_sanizornarangi314asdpsanmolSandCastle.swethasyam08Magical_KaShkrithikaspratsyTaiyonoimi

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
This chronicle update did take a while for assembling .Smile

I am unable to do for the next following weeks as I prepare to travel out.. Will be continuing it after 25th June, Swetha and the remaining members will take in charge. Keep following it as the show goes in jet speed and if you are not around to watch the episodes a quick bite on the synopsis and highlights are given here...Big smile

This week we have our panel of judges who took some time to evaluate some scenes and add..

Please do stop by and appreciate their work. We put in lots of effort in making this Chronicle, Hope to see many likes any comments suggestion you have are most welcome, pm Swetha, or Bipin regarding that.

If anyone else would like to pitch in for any parts of the Chronicle or additions needed please contact Swetha, Bipin or SkyLight.

As the show is catching more eyeballs and many are coming to the forum it would be gr8 for them to participate and share their views on topics which are in the second post of this Chronicle..

They will look into it and above all the Channel Moderator will give their OK signal.

I have covered all the areas, Incase anything is missing please pm me and I will add it. A few more updates need to me added... will be adding it when it comes.Smile

Thanks for your patience, Have a wonderful weekend, reading it.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08Magical_KaSh

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Awesome work everyone. this week has lot many variations in the story and we got to see some good scenes and the true inner feelings of the characters.

awesome work Shanti!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorMagical_KaShshanti05

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@Shanti..Great job and well summurised weekly epi..

@Everyone well done..

The two scenes of DC..meenakshi caught my attention this week..followed by meenakshi..karishma convo..

Waiting for more such scenes of DC..meenakshi this week..just feel the creatives should give more screenpresence of DC and also both in same frame..

Edited by saveeta24 - 03 June 2012 at 10:21am

ApoorvaFananizorswethasyam08Magical_KaShshanti05

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
wow shanthi awesome job

ApoorvaFananizorswethasyam08Magical_KaShshanti05

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome job shanti 
Once Again You Did It
Havent Read All The Sections Reading Right Now 
till then Reserved 
*Edited*
Amazing job everyone the best performance section was really well described 
and the pic of the week even i luv those pics of karishma 
infact i luv karishma Wink LOL
congrats once again everyone for the succesful NL issue Tongue

Edited by Bipin2012 - 03 June 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizorswethasyam08shanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
awsome job shanti. great work everyone. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.