Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

THE WAY HE TOUCHED..HER FACE...!!!

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It was irresisitably hot..and innocently cute..the way our darling armu..tried to touch jassi with his fingers..on the face yesterday without his knowledge...!!! could we havwe aked for more..???? God knows how jassi managed to keep her coooooooooooooooll...!!! with such hottttt..and innocent gesture...!!! God...!! Armaan and jassi...YOu really drive me CRAZY...!!!! and frenzy in love...!!!!😛

love.(😊o all..(..A_J forever)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

It was irresisitably hot..and innocently cute..the way our darling armu..tried to touch jassi with his fingers..on the face yesterday without his knowledge...!!! could we havwe aked for more..???? love.(😊o all..(..A_J forever)

i know i know,  i can only imagine..   touch my face armaan.. i'll be happy to say that im jessi, n i luv u soooooooooo much.

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

loveneha_r thumbnail
i know that was an awesome scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
Anitaharry thumbnail

Very true I completely agree with you I really wonder how can Jassi be soo cool with a hot & sexy Arman around her, she is a looser if she does not get him at the earliest.
Selina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anitaharry

is a looser if she does not get him at the earliest.

😆

ms-tabu thumbnail
GOD,ARMAN WAS REALLY SO ROMANTIC,😳JASSI HOW CAN U RESIST HIM?
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

I ALMOST CHOKED AND CRIED AT THAT SCENE!!!!!!!! WHY COULDN'T HAVE I BEEN IN JASSI/JESSICA'S PLACE!!!HEY, IM A MODEL TOO, SO IS JESSICA!! WHY COULDN'T HE TOUCH MY FACE SO INNOCENTLY......SO ROMANTICALLY......WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH😭. JASSI, TAKE ARMAAN NOW OTHERWISE IM TAKING HIM, I SIMPLY CANNOT RESIST HIM. HEZ TOO DAMN CUTE N SEXY❤️❤️.😳YOU'LL CRY LATER, JASSI, WHEN YOU ATTEND OUR WEDDING😛.😉

Shalini_ms thumbnail
Yeah that scene was too good.
shiverz thumbnail

Yup!! I loved that scene as well!!😊

But I'm surprised that Jassi did not really seem to react to the touch!!😕

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same here, despite me being a purab fan, that really charmed me. i was jealous there, if only i was there, man, nowadays i have feelings for armaan lately, im scared....😭