Aasman Se Aage

   

wats more cnfusing in this story?

Poll Question: plzz vote for the most cnfusing yet likable things in this story??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [60.00%]
4 [26.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
1 [6.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Joined: 11 December 2009

Posts: 6500

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
he he he he i love making new and different cnfusing polls... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wats more cnfusing in this story?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

juwi

Senior Member

juwi

Joined: 13 October 2010

Posts: 316

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Intresting but most confusing poll !
I actually don't know what to choose ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolkasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Joined: 11 December 2009

Posts: 6500

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

Intresting but most confusing poll !
I actually don't know what to choose ROFL
no no plz aisa nhi hoga... plz choose one among the cnfusions...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Joined: 06 May 2005

Posts: 6349

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
same here for once I love your polls, can I choose more than one? and elaborate on them.LOL
I choose what I find confusing yet likeable my pairup for DC, Sandya, why are they professionals ? why can't something more be there between them?Confused . I find Roshni's forever running after DC when he is not interested irritating, develop some self esteem and move on.Angry
I will elaborate more on rest later, was rather irritated by your love pollsBig smile
I do love this one.Clap


Edited by rekha03 - 03 June 2012 at 8:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashushanti05

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Joined: 11 December 2009

Posts: 6500

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

same here for once I love your polls, can I choose more than one? and elaborate on them.LOL
I choose what I find confusing yet likeable my pairup for DC, Sandya, why are they professionals ? why can't something more be there between them?Confused . I find Roshni's forever running after DC when he is not interested irritating, develop some self esteem and move on.Angry
I will elaborate more on rest later, was rather irritated by your love pollsBig smile
I do love this one.Clap
LOLLOLLOLLOL good i irritated u...i love to do that to people...Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005

Posts: 31176

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Kastu ur polls are so sweet dear...

I have'nt made any choices, But I know DC's strict and loveable talks with Meenu are my best take...

and DC and Sandhya ...conversation ...

Nothing is confusing for me I just want to see him the way he is .. He knows best what he wants to do and his way of doing things is interesting...

I will selection my poll selection after more deep non confusing thought LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Joined: 11 December 2009

Posts: 6500

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Kastu ur polls are so sweet dear...

I have'nt made any choices, But I know DC's strict and loveable talks with Meenu are my best take...

and DC and Sandhya ...conversation ...

Nothing is confusing for me I just want to see him the way he is .. He knows best what he wants to do and his way of doing things is interesting...

I will selection my poll selection after more deep non confusing thought LOLLOLLOL
ROFLha ha ha everyone is soo cnfused by this poll...LOLLOLLOLLOL

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Joined: 06 May 2005

Posts: 6349

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Angad falling for Karishma I find very likeable and would to see a love story develop Smile  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashushanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.