Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

We Belong Together- SG FF

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hey guys... im back with another ff with the januables samrat and gunjan!!! my one of most fav couples!!!! i have written many ff's, ss's and os on them,... and still writing some of them and will continue them very soon.. but when there is an imagination in my mind for them i could not resist any more..so decided to write one. i hope u all r gonna love it. do leave comment and press likes. thank u again!!!

WE BELONG TOGETHER...
PART-1 (PREVIEW)
a girl wearing blue jeans and black top was packing her clothes in her bag.she had a sweet smile on her lips. her open was tied in a pony tail...her pinky lips were smiling and she was humming something in her own world. mostly beautiful were her eyes. shining and blushing... 
girl=chalo..sab hogaya.. kuch aur reh to nahi gaya???
she looked around the room and finally found the most important thing...a diary. she went upto it and caressed it with her hands... she opened it and was turning each page. in each page there was a rose. pink white yellow red rose. her favourite flower. seeing the roses the girl began to blush more and smile on her own..
girl=oh god... ms gunjan !!! apne app me sharamana band kar.. samjhi??
yes the girl was gunjan... she kept the diary inside her purse and sat on the door. she looked around the room. she was in her hostels room. her small fav room with a bed, a study table, a dressing table and a almirah and ofcourse her fav window side.. she went infront of the window and began to laugh
g=kitne baar woh yaahse mere room me achuka ha.. mujhe to abhibi yakeen nahi horaha ha..ke jis ladkese mile hue mujhe sirf 3 hafte hochuke ha... woh aj mera boyfrend ha?? i mean..jis ladkese ma sirf kuchhi din pehle mili hu... aj ma usse date karrahahihu??? hes my boyfrend?? and im his girlfrend?? wohh.. mujhme yeh change agaya ha..aur yeh mane kabhi notice nahi kia... class me sabse zyada introvert thi ma..aur aj??? aj ma kisiko date karrahihu?? the most amazing feeling for me... 19 saal me.. ma aj kisise pyar karti hu..gunjan u r completely madly in love with him. jab ma yaha new york ayi thi florida se mane kabhi nahi socha tha ke meri life esi hojayega... aur aj ma apne boyfrend ke sath uske family ke sath florida me summer vacation manane jarahihu??? i mean.. yeh sachme ma hu ya nahi??? 
gunjan was thinking all these stuffs when there was a knock on the door. she came out of her thoughts and opened the door. her smile became a blush when she saw her boyfrend the coolest hunk of the college, the captain of basket ball team smiling at his girlfrend.. samrat shergill
s=hey jaan.
he said and gave her a peck on her cheeks.
g=hey..
gunjan said with a blush.
s=ur ready?? sab pack karliya???
g=ha.. sab pack to karliya..par samrat..
s=what???not again...please not again yaar..
g=samrat sachme yeh kitna ajeeb lagraha ha ke ma tumhara sath tumhare family ke sath summer vacation?? i mean..samrat tumhare bhai behen..mom dad kya sochenge???
s=kya sochenge ka kya matlab?? mane tumse pehlehi kaha ha na jaan, my family knows that we r dating..aur woh log humesha mere decisions me mujhe supoort karte ha..mera fasla unka fasla ban jata ha..mere bhai behen woh tumse milnekeliye bohot excited ha.. aur mom... woh to jaise apne ek aur betise milraha ha.. aur dad.. unhone to already party ki tayyaria karli ha jab woh tumhe sabse milwayenge...
his words made her smile and blush.
s=so stop thinking all this... sab theek hoga. everything is gonna be perfect and awesome. aur agar tum yeh sab sochti rahogi to humari flight miss hojayega aur hum yehi khare khare summer vacation mana lenge..
he said with a grin making her smile
s=chale??
g=hmmm...
samrat took her bag along with his bag.gunjan took her purse
g=ma apna bag lelungii...
s=its ok ill carry..chale???
samrat said opening his one arm holding the luggages with the other hand..gunjan smiled and hugged him with her one arm..they always walk in the college hugging eachother with there one arm..samrats one hand was always found around her waist pulling her close to him. they were the most romantic and januable couple of the college...
s=so ms gunjan... our vacations starts...
gunjan took a deep breathe and smiled.
g=yess...
plzz press like and comment if u like it.

PM LIST
healmeforever
aamirkhanfan
kins103
preety88
burningdesire
arzzo
shafoo
sammy4u
ambika
monaya_sajan
crazyMS
radhikabhushan
saduf
shaffyyy
SM_317
surabhu
vidya_luv_sarun
monayalover96
miriam2
suruchi1309
monayarox
fariah12
swania2
priyanki
anjali_12
monayaholicprog

Edited by luv_AnYaSGKaSh - 06 June 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2rupal.sri24arzzoMoNaYaRoXfariah12Shreya30456_Freaked.Out_358674mjhtian94tanisha997arushi_130989shruti-loveGlowing_Starpriyanki_SilverLining_SIZZZLERAnjali_12CrazyMSSwaNia_1Vidya_luv_SaRunsadufHealMeForeverpreethispreety88sammy4uSwaNia_2..Ambika..SandCastle.SM_317..-Surabhi-....-Ayesshhaa-..shafy_MN-Kina-Shafooaamirkhanfan-CreativeSoul-MoNayaHolicPragcharmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
reservd
saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
awwee...beautiful concept
continue soon
shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
nice start..

do cont soon
SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Wow superbbb concept..<333loved it..:)plzz cont soon..thnks 4 d pm..
..-Surabhi-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Surabhi-..
..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
beautiful
Vidya_luv_SaRun IF-Rockerz
Vidya_luv_SaRun
Vidya_luv_SaRun

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
vry nice
Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wow!! Superb work! Aww SaJan are so adorable! Day Dreaming Can't wait know how They spend Their vacation! Continue soonishh!! Thanks a lot for PM Hug

Go to top