Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Why??? (Page 2)

Shahrin Newbie
Shahrin
Shahrin

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgirl88

we've had over 50 topics like dis, and there is no real ans 2 dat q. its an india show, u'll just hav 2 accept it.

well said koolgirl88...you took the words right out of my mouth...
but i want to add that if you people seem to find so many "flaws" WHY DO YOU ALSO WATCH THE SHOW??? and you guys also have to realize that its a DRAMA....!!!!!!!!!

sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I watch this particular show ONLY coz it  certainly has less flaws and it is not that stereo-typed DRAMA's like the others. Most of the TV serials are based on extra-marital affairs and that gets stretched so far.....it loses it  quality.  I know these are all DRAMA which affects majority of our Indian population. They get so drawn into it and start expecting the same thing to happen in reality. It is a part of human nature to get drawn into these melodrama.  So if this is the case then one should make it a little close to reality. That is what I meant and I am talking about the DRAMA's not the reality shows. I used to love watching SareGama, Antaraksri, Indian Idol.
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Dead
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sulochana

I watch this particular show ONLY coz it  certainly has less flaws and it is not that stereo-typed DRAMA's like the others. Most of the TV serials are based on extra-marital affairs and that gets stretched so far.....it loses it  quality.  I know these are all DRAMA which affects majority of our Indian population. They get so drawn into it and start expecting the same thing to happen in reality. It is a part of human nature to get drawn into these melodrama.  So if this is the case then one should make it a little close to reality. That is what I meant and I am talking about the DRAMA's not the reality shows. I used to love watching SareGama, Antaraksri, Indian Idol.

Very true.  I mean people watch these soaps to be entertained.  I for one  have stopped watching Kusum or anything that ekta makes, but I do feel the JJKN is among the best.

Reality is good, but if I wanted to see that, then I can video tape every day of my life or my firend's life and keep watching it over and over again....how boring would that be. Dead

Some directors are good story tellers and it's fun to see some thing that are out of the ordinary....it make life more intersting.  Variety is the spice of life..Wink

sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I know it is all DRAMA and it needs to be hyped up with lots of spices to make it sound all the more interesting.  But when you start adding a lot of spices.....then you know what happens.......Hazam Nahi Hoti Hai.  So far, this serial has been doing well, despite of small loop holes here and there.  But the moment it adds more spices.....it is bound to lose the interest of the viewers. Again, it depends from individual to individual....some people like the DRAMA so much. I guess I am more reality based person. Too much of exaggeration cannot get digested by me.  You know what these directors do...they try to make DRAMA depicting reality, but then they.......add so much of MASALA's too it, they forget about the reality. Look at almost all the DRAMA's, they do reflect some aspects of our day to day life, but somehow something goes wrong somewhere. A girl like Jassi is there in our society and people like Mallika do exist too.  So when the story line is based on the life of an ordinary intelligent girl, then why not make it a little realistic. And don't you think that it is ...in someway or the other portraying some people whom we see in our day to day life. Isn't all of this being pulled out from our day to day happenings.  It may not be your friend but it will be the life of a certain someone in our society. The bottom line is that all these so called DRAMA  are actually based on real life happenings. It is just that they all miss something in their direction. 
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
such things happen only in INDIAN SERIALSConfused
irresistable Groupbie
irresistable
irresistable

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i wud lik to add that these idiotic moments not only happen in Indian televison but sadly also in my soaps that r here, it jus a way for the directors to drag the story along, so u jus got to suck it up, and wish that the production team gets hit by lighting!!!Ouch
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index