Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Amazing OS Kasturi ! Embarrassed

I mean it kind of showed wat cud happen in this Story ! It cud maybe 1 of the many possible tracks of ASA, has bright chances too ! I've always said that I dont want a Typical Angle between DC-Meenakshi though I wud Love a One-Sided Love thing obviously by DC's Side but in a Positive Way, Just like the 1 you showed in this OS ! It was really very touching & realistic @ the same time ! Realli I believe some relations r truly BEST wen unexplained, not evry relation shud have a name but @ the same time it cud be well, Special Embarrassed M in Awe of It ! Awesome Job ! Embarrassed

Edited by ..Ektaa.. - 03 June 2012 at 8:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Cnt take my eyes off u(next part pg 2) (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Amazing OS Kasturi ! Embarrassed

I mean it kind of showed wat cud happen in this Story ! It cud maybe 1 of the many possible tracks of ASA, has bright chances too ! I've always said that I dont want a Typical Angle between DC-Meenakshi though I wud Love a One-Sided Love thing obviously by DC's Side but in a Positive Way, Just like the 1 you showed in this OS ! It was really very touching & realistic @ the same time ! Realli I believe some relations r truly BEST wen unexplained, not evry relation shud have a name but @ the same time it cud be well, Special Embarrassed M in Awe of It ! Awesome Job ! Embarrassed
thanx...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i also dnt wanna see any typicall romance story.. like bda guy turning good coz of this angel eyed girl... and al... i want a more realistic approach towards their relation...Embarrassed which all human beings cn relate too...Smile

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
next part

akshat stormed inside the room - hey meenu... guess what?
meenakshi stop practising and looked up- what?
akshat(all in smiles)- i love u
meenu smiled back- uff.. tum bhi na akshat... harwaqt mazaq karte rehte ho...
akshat(surprised)- mazaq? tumhe ye mazaq lagta hain? hamara pyaar ek mazaq hain?Cry
meenu- are nhi... aisa nhi hain...Embarrassed i love u too...
akshat- LOL dekha ... mujhe acchi tarah se pata hain tumse i love u kaise bulwaya jaye...
meenu- pagal...!!
she cntinued her practise.. with akshat watching her lovingly...
he said- meenu pata hain tum jab istarah dance karti ho na.. to bilkul ek swan ki tarah lagti ho...
meenu(turning and turning)- o really? she tripped.. akshat caught her... an eye lock between them...
meenu pushed him away and smiled- tum kabhi nhi sudroge...
akshat- to kya tum chahti ho ki yeh pagal sudhar jaye?
she kissed him on his cheek- no.. kabhi nhi...
akshat- aww.. that was cute... thank u...
meenu- u r welcome..!! abhi mujhe plz practise karne do.. kal mera show hain na..?
akshat- as u wish madam...  he moved out and closed the door behind him... meenu smiled to herself...

DC in his old chair... listening to a different tune this time.. eyes closed...

this is the tune..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvdJ9cPiJZU

a knock at the door... he opeed his eyes- who is it?
sandhya came inside- sir.. ye post se aya hain... dekhiye...
she handed him an envelope... he opened it.. there was a pass inside...
DC- kisne bheja ye?
sandhya- pata nhi sir... apke naam ka post aya tha...
DC- mazaq kar rahi ho mere saath? u dnt know u send it?
sandhya tried to avoid his eyes- no DC.. i really dnt know..
DC shoved the envelope at her- wapas kar do.. jisne bhi bheja hain.. wapas kar do use..
sandhya- DC kyu? why? she WANTS u to come..!!!!!
DC shouted- bt i DONT.. i DONT want to go there... i am going to feel like a fool... A FOOL... waise bhi agla season shuru hone wali hain... i have to make arrange,ments.. i will be busy...
sandhya- aur kitna excuses denge aap? aur haan ye aapki galat faimi hain DC.. wo apki bht izzat karti hain...
DC- main jana nhi chahta bas...
sandhya- thk hain... mat jaiye... uska dil tutega.. isse zyaada to kuch nhi hoga na?
she stormed out of the room with full attitude... Dc was stunned...

akshat.. maine thk kiya na?- meenu asked him with guilty eyes...
akshat held her face in his hands and said- meenu tumne kuch galat nhi kiya hain.. ok?? DC sir hum dono ke liye bht maine rakhte hain.akhir unhi ki wajese hum aaj saath hain... jo kuch bhi hua.. use hum kabka bhul chuke hain... par lagta hain DC sir khud apne aapko kabhi maaf nhi kar paya.. tumne thk kiya jo tumne unhe pass bheji...
meenu- tumhe kya lagta hain woh ayenge?
akshat- ye to main nhi keh sakta menakshi.. bt if he comes.. then its gonna be really gr8...
meenu smiled- u think so? she hugged him...- i love u akshat.. i love u.. mujhe itni acchi tarah se samajhne ke liye.. itna pyaar dene ke liye.. am so lucky to have u in my life akshat...
akshat-- wow.. itne sare cmpliments eksaath? i love u too my sweet wify.. Embarrassed he hugged her tightly...

DC- am really sorry meenakshi..main hi hamesha tumhara dil todta hu... lekin maine tumse kahan tha na.. mujhse koi ummeed kabhi mat rakhna... kyunki mere paas tumhe dene ke liye kuch bhi nhi hain...aaj tum ek bht bari star ban chuki ho.. main is baat se bht bht zyaada khush hu... ki maine is chamakte hue taare ko pehli nazar mein hi pehchan gaya tha... main jan gaya tha ki tumhari jagah kahan hain... aur aaj tum wohi aasman se aage.. us sapno ki jahaan mein pahuch chuki ho.. isse zyaada na mujhe kabhi kuch chahiye tha.. aur naa kabhi kuch ho sakta hain... this is lyf meenakshi.. accept it.. accept it and move on.. the world is waiting for u... embrace it.. embrace ur destiny... just as u have embraced ur life with ur hero akshat... (smiles) use bhi maine sirf tumhare liye hi chuna tha...and DC is alwayz right... kyun? (laughs)

meenakshi sleeping peacefully on the couch.. she had fallen asleep while watching the rehersal videos... akshat crept inside the room.. careful nt to wake her up... he sat down beside her and stroked her hair...his eyes welled up... as he said softly- i love u soo soo much meenu... my meenu...my lil angel... i just cnt stop myself frm loving u more and more each day... i want to give u everything u need.. everything u yearn for... i want to make u trmendously happy... trust me meenu.. i will become better.. i will become the best husband in this whole world.. i will take all ur responsibilities on myself... bht ho chuka hain.. main aab aur baccha nhi rehna chahta... main tumhe kabhi disappoint nhi karunga... par... meenakshi... main tumhe samajhne ki bht koshish karta hu.. par kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hain ki tum koi aur hi ho... meri meenu nhi... aisa kyun hain meenakshi? kyun tum... meenakshi... tumhe samajhna hoga ki... he bit his lips...-- no... its okay... tum jaisi ho thk ho... i love u and i will always love u.. he kissed her gently on her forehead.. then got up and wrapped the sheet around her.. and left the room...

Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishsweetcherry95fatima15SandCastle.shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Well written update. DC is an amazing character, and will always be for me... He called Meenakshi a Lotus which is the biggest thing ...Smile

He will get his share of happiness I am sure and someone who will love him and he will never chaseEmbarrassed and whatever does for Meenakshi is to make the lotus strong in the storms of this world...

Love teh song you choose made me cry for part 2 also CryClapClap

kasturika_kashu

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
wow well written ff cont soon

kasturika_kashu

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
kashu dear
 please continue this story and please do create some exellent connection between DC and Meenu. i dont think we can expect something from serial as there is two more weeks left. Ur story is my only hope. PLEASE DO WRITE..Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.