Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
sandhya- DC ye tumhara fav theme music hain kya?
DC(his eyes closed)- hmmm.. mere funeral mein bhi yehi tone bajega (funeral dusnt mean that he is christian,just an expression usedSmile)
sandhya- DC?
DC-hmm? kya?
sandhya- nothing.. u sounded so strange...
DC- kuch nhi...? are dil mein kuch nhi rakhna chahiye.. shoot..
sandhya- wo baat hain ki... aap... woh...woh...
DC- oh god.. aab batao bhi... (smiles) kya baat hain?
sandhya- aap... kisiko miss kar rahe ho kya?
DC- haan.. roshni ko.. kyun?
sandhya- roshni ko? Shocked
DC- hmm she was my only frnd here.. mujhe sabse zyaada samajhti thi...afar woh iswaqt yahan hoti... to... she wud have understood wats is exactly wrong with me...
sandhya- so.. wat is wrong with u?
DC- sandhya tum sawal itna kyun puch rahi ho? coffee peeogi? jao bobby ke saath kahin ghumkar aao.. meri gari lekar jao.. take a break...
sandhya- bt DC...
DC- okay mere saath jaogi? chalo fir..
he got up... sandhya said quickly- no no.. DC.. its okay.. i will manage... ok.. am leaving.. i wont disturb u... bye...
DC- bye...
she walked towards the door.. stopped for a second and turned back agen... then she smiled and said- waise DC.. i think i know whats ur problm...
DC looked at her bt didnt say a word...
sandhya- u r missing someone... very badly...
DC smiled back- jaoo...

girls.. no .. stop stop.. u r doing it all wrong yar...
meenakshi threw away her scarf in anger...- wat the hell is ur prblm? aur kitna waqt loge? kal show hain aur aisa performance doge tumlog?
the dancers kept mum... meenakshi- this is gona be the last time ok? she was abt to show them the steps wen an attendant came to her with a phone and said- meenakshi tumhara call hain..
meenakshi(stretching)- kiska hain?
the attendan- pata nhi...
meenakshi took the phone- hello?
-hiii meenakshi kaisi ho?
meenakshi- kaun hain?
- wah.. meri awaz bhi bhul gayi?
meenakshi- sir.. itna sabkuch yaad nhi rehta mujhe.. bas apne danc steps yaad rakhti hoon.. so who r u?
-all the best for tomorrow... the line got cut...
meenakshi- hello? hello? kya yaar...  she handed the phone to the attendant...

a hand switched on the TV... meenakshi was dancing... all her videos... her choreographed dances.. balleys and all.. meenakshi taking awards...
DC smiled to himself.. the song "cnt take my eyes off u" playing in the background...

the phone rang.. he picked it up- hello...
meenakshi- sir?
DC cudnt reply...
meenakshi- aapne call kiya tha?
DC- no...
meenakshi- aap mujhse milne aa sakte hain..
DC- no meenakshi.. i wont come... bt i will surely see ur performance...
meenakshi- par kyun?
DC- kyun ka koi jawab nhi hain meenakshi...
meenakshi- sir.. u made me...
DC- i tried to destroy u...
meenakshi- no sir.. u made me into what i am.. i have realised it.. without u.. i cudnt have been this...
DC- tum bht badal gayi ho.. kafi achi english bhi bol leti ho..
meenakshi smiled- badalna to sabko padta hain.. par aapke liye main hamesha wohi meenakshi rahungi...
DC- thanks... itna hi kafi hain...
meenakshi- aur...
DC- plzzz.. no more.. bye...

meenakshi put down the receiver and sighed... there was something between them... somthing.. which she cn neither explain nor expect... it was not anything like love or any kind of attraction... it was a bonding... a strange bond which generally exists between the creator and his creation... the creator is incomplete without his creation and so is the creation incomplete without her creator...
she missed him too... she loved akshat.. was happily married to him... bt... she cud nvr forget DC...

Edited by kasturika_kashu - 03 June 2012 at 9:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishashred12fatima15SandCastle.-MamuKiBhanji-shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Cnt take my eyes off u(next part pg 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Nice one dear..

I still know DC can never harm Meenakshi... and that will always be there no matter what people think.. Quite a touching one, One day he will get his fair side of happiness.. And someone special for him...

It was quite touching and did make me cry for DC !Cry

For me he is the man with the golden heart !EmbarrassedClap

Edited by shanti05 - 03 June 2012 at 2:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Beautiful Kasturi. :))

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Nice one dear..

I still know DC can never harm Meenakshi... and that will always be there no matter what people think.. Quite a touching one, One day he will get his fair side of happiness.. And someone special for him...

It was quite touching and did make me cry for DC !Cry
thank u dear.. i dnt know the CVs will understand it or not.. bt i want something like this in this story... something intriguing... something unexplainable.. nt mere words or phrases bt something which probes us to think... think hard yet nvr find a solution...Embarrassed
t this usual boy getting girl thingy.. bt something much higher than that.. i want it to be realistic... multidimensional and not clear.. vague things are more ysterious...Wink

shanti05

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Beautiful Kasturi. :))
thank uuu Hug

palakluvsabhiya

IF-Sizzlerz

palakluvsabhiya

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
wowww amazing do continue aahead...

kasturika_kashu

juwi

juwi

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Very nice...actually awesum kasturika, loved it...
i know DC will b always there for meenu no matter what,..and after finding the truth about DC, at first may b meenu gets angry but she will understand him, she has to understand him

I actually want a deep, unpredictable and mysterious love story of DC-meenu...but don't want to spoil actual concept of the show

As for now show is doing awesum, so im in no hurry for any love track b/w them, just want more DC-meenu scenes...they hardly show one or two

Edited by juwi - 03 June 2012 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckkasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

Very nice...actually awesum kasturika, loved it...
i know DC will b always there for meenu no matter what,..and after finding the truth about DC, at first may b meenu gets angry but she will understand him, she has to understand him

I actually want a deep, unpredictable and mysterious love story of DC-meenu...but don't want to spoil actual concept of the show

As for now show is doing awesum, so im in no hurry for any love track b/w them, just want more DC-meenu scenes...they hardly show one or two
Thumbs Up agree with each and everything u say... i am also at no hurry LOL coz it tastes better when u r patient u know...Wink bt tho AKSHI is gud at this point of time.. it will become draging and a bore afterwards...Ouch so want variations and new twists u know in the life of meenu.. and DC falling for her is the best twist one cn have to garner TRPs...Wink also to make it more entertaining...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juwishanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.