Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I for one cant wait for them to meet!! really want it to be something extremelyyy awesome and unique! plus its gonna be love at first sight for our krishhh so m hoping creatives have something amazing planned for their first meeting and m sure GauSh would rock itDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rampphjsPravessiya803M_n_hhinzprc_fan1Thinker_BelleEkSapnoKiPariFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krish Rajnibala first meeting <3" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I think they will meet at Krish's house.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phjssiya803hinzThinker_Belle-Subbiha-

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I think after being supremelyy impressed by Rajnibala's dancing, Yasho Ben is going to call Krish to bring her back from the pooja (her car broke down or something) so he will drop off Poulomi and go to the haveli.. Rajnibala is dancing, but ofcourse both of them will spot  a diya that is about to extinguish due to a breeze, and rush to rescue it together.  Big smile 
 Oh, and the breeze is pretty strong, her dupatta is flying and her hair is across her face, bells are ringigng by themselves in the background.

I should direct TV soaps.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesphjs..PlayfulKiss..M_n_hsiya803hinzssroomani-Subbiha-ashish.sachi

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

I think after being supremelyy impressed by Rajnibala's dancing, Yasho Ben is going to call Krish to bring her back from the pooja (her car broke down or something) so he will drop off Poulomi and go to the haveli.. Rajnibala is dancing, but ofcourse both of them will spot  a diya that is about to extinguish due to a breeze, and rush to rescue it together.  Big smile 
 Oh, and the breeze is pretty strong, her dupatta is flying and her hair is across her face, bells are ringigng by themselves in the background.

@Bold - was just gonna say thatROFL what a filmy and thoughtful description! i was right when i called you thinker benROFLROFL

hahaha yashoben impressed wit rajjoben's dancingLOL so you never know she might wanna learn dancing and appoint rajjoben as dance instructorCoolLOL lol and then krish would go drop off poulomi after which she would start her palat krish nonsense againROFL

and before all this i have a feeling after krish/ poulomi engagement both will start  "we did it we did it"ROFLROFL

as for the diya scene i actually wouldnt mind something like thatEmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..siya803Thinker_Bellessroomani

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

I think they will meet at Krish's house.

i wouldnt mind that actually Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803ashish.sachi

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

@Bold - was just gonna say thatROFL what a filmy and thoughtful description! i was right when i called you thinker benROFLROFL

hahaha yashoben impressed wit rajjoben's dancingLOL so you never know she might wanna learn dancing and appoint rajjoben as dance instructorCoolLOL lol and then krish would go drop off poulomi after which she would start her palat krish nonsense againROFL

and before all this i have a feeling after krish/ poulomi engagement both will start  "we did it we did it"ROFLROFL

awesome screenplay Hegde ROFL
so Yash Raj-ish but yet so convincing LOL
I wudnt mind a  duppata meet...but wud prefer kuch aur coz he's done duppatta in both PriDa and AbHer ... PreNa i can't or didnt bother remembering Confused

@bold- Subbiha ben I wud really pull my few left over strands of hair if that happened
that scene can be as one of the lamest scene of the week...

actually i have an idea now Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani-Subbiha-

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

ROFLROFL @  "We did it we did it" hey wait, that'd be totally out of context..ErmmROFLROFLROFL Forget I said that!!
Yasho ben needing a dance instructor?ROFL That'd be awesome! Good thing I'm learning some..  hope she likes bhavays, coz if she wants the garba, I'm gone.. khallas.

You like the diya scene? Aww you're a romantic too Big smile. Its got potential right? Wink

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

awesome screenplay Hegde ROFL
so Yash Raj-ish but yet so convincing LOL
I wudnt mind a  duppata meet...but wud prefer kuch aur coz he's done duppatta in both PriDa and AbHer ... PreNa i can't or didnt bother remembering Confused

@bold- Subbiha ben I wud really pull my few left over strands of hair if that happened
that scene can be as one of the lamest scene of the week...

actually i have an idea now Wink

Thanks babe, I long for your compliments Big smile

Oh, her dupatta is tied in the gujju way - you know, its draped in the front, so we cant have it flying..

See, your wish is my command Wink  So it'd be him and her both rushing, she protecting the diya with her hands, his hands around hers.. the breeze blowing her hair across her face... and thier first eyelock , the bells ringing in the background... 

Howzzat?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesssroomani-Subbiha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.