Kali's behavior

sona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
How come when Kali talks so much crap- no one from her family- esp. her Dadi and Dada stop her??????? All they say is KALI!!!!!!!! If I talked like that- esp. to my father- my grandma or grandpa surely would slap me for being so disrespectful. It's really irritating when she talks so bad to her father. I mean he did slap her a couple of times- and that's the way it should be- the others are just afraid of her I guess!!!!🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marrygoround thumbnail

we have seen her this attitude since the beginin of the show but now its time for everyone to stop her from doing that.but nobody cares i guess...i mean she said all of sudden she wanna marry nakul,no one thinks once about her that why she wanna marry him.how often she falls in luv!!!😡.she married garv just to tease kumud n now again wanna marry to torcher kumud.its so obvious wat she wants,who in da world wants to get marry like  her.this is so stupid of ekta to show this type of things over n over again😡.instead of showing now everyone trying to stop her n stuff but all backin up.sp sarla!now she is not thinkin abt her so called beti kk....

myaj thumbnail
bad behavior is part of her character...it's just the way she meant to act for the drama...if kali was just like kumud i'm sure everybody would be complaining about how borin kkusum is..see her part makes it interesting...I GUESS YOU GUYS ARE ALL TO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT!
kulraj thumbnail
Yeh, i agree wid u guys. kalis got attitude prob and bad behaviour and she should stop it!!!!!!
angelz thumbnail

KalI NEEDS A PSHYCAHATRIST CUZ SHE IS MAD DUM....she BElives MAhi But NOT KKusuM..She Hated MAhi BEff....She So dum..She GOT PRoBz...Not oNLi AttItuDE bout MAny Otha PRObS ..SeRIuoSLI
SPECIAL thumbnail

she is a psycho

she even tried to kill herself for garv, and now nakul........