2wish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just a thought!  With the weekend and no promos or precaps, Its going to be a long couple of days, and to be honest I am dying of curiosity.

I had a thought wouldn't it be really cool if Mohan's bike, runs out of Petrol, so the final element of Mohan's proposal is complete.

As you can remember in Mohan's fake proposal at the farmhouse he said, his bike ran out of petrol, her sandal broke, and it started raining.  In the last few episodes Megha has had her sandal broken, when she runs to stop him.  It rained on them on Friday when Mohan confronts her.  So maybe on Monday his bike runs out of petrol and she returns to him with some acknowledgement of her true feelings.

Probably being too impatient, but eternally optimistic.

Whatever does happen though I'm sure it'll be perfectly NBTNMKK style.  The writers haven't let us down yet.

Edited by 2wish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
New promo update has come. It says Inqaar me hai Ikraar. I don't know how the scene will pan out. But she may not confess soon. 
Susheta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont want her to confess also soon ... The more she reels under her ignorance the more effective the finale result will be .. Till then mohan can sambhalofy himself ... Let her fight against each and every past demon in her life .. After that she will truly be Mohan's ..