Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

No Petrol!

2wish Groupbie
2wish
2wish

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Just a thought!  With the weekend and no promos or precaps, Its going to be a long couple of days, and to be honest I am dying of curiosity.

I had a thought wouldn't it be really cool if Mohan's bike, runs out of Petrol, so the final element of Mohan's proposal is complete.

As you can remember in Mohan's fake proposal at the farmhouse he said, his bike ran out of petrol, her sandal broke, and it started raining.  In the last few episodes Megha has had her sandal broken, when she runs to stop him.  It rained on them on Friday when Mohan confronts her.  So maybe on Monday his bike runs out of petrol and she returns to him with some acknowledgement of her true feelings.

Probably being too impatient, but eternally optimistic.

Whatever does happen though I'm sure it'll be perfectly NBTNMKK style.  The writers haven't let us down yet.

Edited by 2wish - 02 June 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eve27manupriya77fatim30Rehana86-Deb-_Bidzie_AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
New promo update has come. It says Inqaar me hai Ikraar. I don't know how the scene will pan out. But she may not confess soon. 
2wish Groupbie
2wish
2wish

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update,
Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
i dont want her to confess also soon ... The more she reels under her ignorance the more effective the finale result will be .. Till then mohan can sambhalofy himself ... Let her fight against each and every past demon in her life .. After that she will truly be Mohan's ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manupriya77-Deb-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index