Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

johnright thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes,  This is really so beautiful yellow high heel sandal. This is a unique collection for the women to wear the trendy high heel sandals.
fashioncraze thumbnail
If you are interested in knowing some unknown fashion facts check out the blog section of a website called isthaka. They also have presence on facebook, pinterest and instagram.
johnright thumbnail
Oh! that really sexy High Heel Sandals from the collections. This is really looking much sexier and definitely gonna be much high ranked selling items.

bhaskardgarg thumbnail
I bought these sandals by the end of this winter. I usually buy summer stuff during winter and then wait for summer to come so I could wear them! To me, it feels like more fun this way. So, I bought them because of the colour and the interlaced style. Their colour is some beautiful combination of crimson + yellow. They're strong, resistant, well made and they send the rest of the world a signal about me. They have a romantic, also stylish look, plus, they're comfortable. I'm not sure if the're lucky to have me, or I am lucky to have them..
shilpi11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah this heels style looks awesome. I would say, nothing can be better than be a fashionholic. For this upcoming winter try pure wool clothing. Woollen wear focuses on best quality products which gives "peace of mind", super fast delivery, and long relationship.
Ishika09 thumbnail
These sandals look amazing? Where did you get them from?
ashwinkeerthi thumbnail
Wow.. Wonderful yellow fashion collectionss... 👏
Purnitigulati thumbnail
WOW!!! Really, its a very interesting topic. My favorite color is yellow. I have many yellow dresses and heels. This yellow heels looking very beautiful. Some members are saying yellow with black is good combination I agree with that. A pair of high heel shoes has been a good friend for women for thousands of years. Wearing high heels are an evergreen style statement indeed. High heels give a beautiful look to the overall physical appearance of women. These Heels help to increase the beauty of our legs. 😊
Akisingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Fashion and Beauty's Topic of the Week!

To some, putting together an outfit that works well together might come easy and to some it might be more of a struggle...But like it's said, YOU wear the outfit, don't let it wear you!

This week, I want all of you to put together a look that works with the ONE item that I provide...let's see who can put together the best and most unique look!

The item this week will be different 😆 the yellow heels seen below!

Good luck and have fun!

Love,
FnB Dev. Team

cmenezes5 thumbnail
.Edited by cmenezes5 - 8 years ago