Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

ASTROYOGI PREDICTION...will it...wont it?

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged

this is what mite explain angad and kripa's awesome chemistry!!! this absolutely shocked me... trust me... i entered neha's birth date and iqbal's birth date and the relationship predicted here matches completely with what is happening in KYPH... so... if neha and iqbal ACTUALLY get together... according to this astroyogi prediction... their relationship will absolutely fit into the kripa-angad relationship mould:

READ ON:

Kripa & Angad, (actually neha and iqbal)

This combination may be headed towards difficulties. The Aquarian being unpredictable may prove too much for the easy-going and staid nature of his Taurus partner. Aquarians are always looking for change and this often frightens the bull girl who finds change frightening. The Aquarian, is essentially an eccentric genius concerned with the problems of the world. The bull, being immensely practical and down to earth, is more concerned with the mundane and routine aspects of life. The frivolity and worldliness of the Aquarian may soon get on her nerves. Both love ease and comfort but their views on how to obtain them are very different. Aquarius' unwillingness to share his secrets with her may be a source of irritation for Taurus. These two live on opposite sides of the planet. In fact sometimes, Taurus will wonder if Aquarius is really from the same planet. The usually staid Taurus will have difficulty understanding the Aquarian unpredictability. Aquarius will find Taurus' attention somewhat smothering and restrictive. But if they are patient with each other, they can make it work. Love is a four-letter word with infinite power.

iqbal is the aquarian and neha is the taurian here! isn't this prediction totally uncanny?

Sugar!LOL

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Er Sug, I don't think ''Sneha'' would be too pleased after reading this LOL

Maybe if we could find out ''Sneha's'' Star Sign and then match-make with Iqbal, that would be fun!

Anyway, after reading Iku's interview, it seems he is least bit interested in Neha, he seems to have his eyes and heart only for ''Sneha''!

Sneha must be one lovely person, to have Iku hooked on to her like this!

Wish them all the best!

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
yeah... that's true... but of course i didn't mean to say that neha and iqbal should see each other... no way... my point is sumthing elseLOL
angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hey sugar bun thats really cool who thought that they would match up like that!!ShockedTongue but i think chilly is rite sneha might get Angry,lol. hey can anyone post a pic of sneha, i wanna see wat she looks like!!!!Big smile
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

good 1 sugar................im sure sneha will be very pleased after reading this WinkLOL!!!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged

hello everybody... pls leave sneha out of the picture here... SHE IS NOT THE FOCAL POINT HERE!!!LOL

TO SNEHA: no offence... u and iqbal pls carry on happily ever after... this is in no way meant to ****... alrite... LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top