Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fantastic analysis... Loved it frm d core... Dis ws d bst ever ME in d history f sns... Gohem ws sooo sute together... Hp dis week we'l hv sm cute gohem mmnts... Who cares abt ostrich... She s super dump... Zero brains...
Shrishti19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful analysis .
i luv your ff -"it wasn't just luv"
ur posts are really wonderful
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic Analysis...
loved ur analysis..
agree ith u... It Was Awesome Maha Episode..
and Awesome Acting by Nazim And Giaa
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Fantastic analysis of the episode Harini.

I just finished watching it and was awed by the whole episode.

Now we will see not only more Gohem but the whole family treating Gopi like a princess.

Once the truth comes out Koki is going to be Maha angry but Ahem will be 10x angrier when he gets to know the truth.

Looking forward to Monday.

Thank you Shilpa๐Ÿ˜›
This weekend has been an SNS weekend for me.. The episode has been viewed multiple times but he smile never leaves my face๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Bold is something that has started already. The pride and praises are pouring all around Gopi already and her act of bravery will make her the most precious person in her family's eyes. She will be theirs to be pampered.. I am waiting to see that as the family and Ahem and Koki in particular give her everything that she deserves so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW, the last line is much awaited. Maybe before next week ends we will get to see that beautiful scene๐Ÿ˜

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joicej

Res - Edit

Harini!
I was waiting for my daily dose of analysis. And here it is, done wonderfully, without missing any points. It was indeed the best ME in SNS history. The episode started with Kanaji - no wonder the ME turned out to be a success! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rashi -๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค— Simply loved her every move! She played her role very well when required. When Hetal (Older bahu) was consoling Kokila, Rashi was helping Gopi. Beautiful. This is how it should be. Their relationship reflects Hetal-Kokila relationship.

Kokila - She was only calm once she had both her son and bahu under her wings.

Anita - A lot of things were going through her mind, but good or bad - don't know. But I think the thoughts are harmless. She doesn't look evil. She looked plane? Confused? Regret?  She is shocked at the monster that she is turned into.

And finally last but not the least...(๐Ÿฅณdrum rolls please..)

Ahem and Gopi!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Ahem - Was he wearing that horrible brown suit?๐Ÿ˜ก I hope so. Someone needs to burn that thing.
The confused Ahem at the Saree shop - Oh my!๐Ÿ˜ณ I do agree with those ladies at the shop. Gopi indeed is a lottery winner. Even the sales guy felt his awkwardness. First time buyers!!! Ahem looked lost in that shop. He just wanted to get out of that maze of sarees.
Ahem hiding the bag - naughty. I wonder what he was going to do if the fire scene didn't happen? Go behind Gopi and surprise her with a hug? Someone turn this into an OS please? ๐Ÿ˜
It was nice to see his playful side.๐Ÿ˜ณ But everything came crashing down.
The Eyelock - Something happened to Ahemji here. What was it? Realisation of love was it?  Aww ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ahemji then took over the role of hero from our Gopi.

Now the star of the episode - Gopi Ahem Modi. She can wear that name proudly. This brave woman got straight to work. She tried to enter the kitchen straight and then she tried the other door. Then she went to get the blanket. Running down the stairs - even with so much fear on her face , she runs down gracefully!๐Ÿ‘ She is thinking all this time.

She finds him, unconscious. Gia Manek acted these scenes out beautifully. Her expressions weren't exaggerated. She was calm and composed in a way.  She disconnected the gas tube - she is thinking again. And then her hero wakes up. She steps down from her role.

You are right - Gopi works under pressure.
A wonderful ME indeed! ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much and what a beautiful replyโญ๏ธ
It was indeed a ME to be viewed for the times to come.. It is like watching the love story once more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I can honestly say, I cannot answer the questions on skank.. You see I could not understand her expressions at all. First she was completely stuck and I understand, the intended victim was safe and it was her lover in the flames. But then when everyone is doing something, she continues being the statue.

As Gopi douses the fire on Ahem, she has tears in her eyes. So I thought "Finally some sense comes to the witch" But as Ahem holds Gopi to him as they walk out she is offended?๐Ÿ˜• Or was it realization.. I could not say. It was confusing So I am in a wait and watch mode. BTW, if it had been Gopi, then would the skank feel the same sorrow? I doubt it.. So let us see what she comes up with on Monday.

And I totally agree on your take. Gia indeed was fantastic. Actually the entire cast and the crew need a big round of applause๐Ÿ‘ The SBS segment showed how difficult this scene was to shoot. Plus it is never easy to act with fire around. The heat is killing.. So another round of applause for the actors๐Ÿ‘ and specially to Gia and Nazim on a job well doneโญ๏ธ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Res<-- Glad to be BACK!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*Edited*

Oh Harini, How i've missed your long descriptions!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I so ditto with all your bullet points.

Gopi was truly amazing today, And i LOVED the fear that was shown in Raashi's face. It was just amazing! Hetal and Koki rocked it too, The love they had for Gopi and Ahem was clearly shown and of course Ba was cute too :P 

Such a great episode. I wanted to KILL Anita though

Hello Chika.. Welcome back๐Ÿ˜ƒ and Thank you.. 
Long descriptions need time and that is in shortage these days๐Ÿ˜†
Everyone did well.. Rashi was very good as the sister she never was for Gopi and the entire team rocked in the ME. ๐Ÿ˜›

You may have to stand in a long queue for the last line. I think it is already getting longer๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

wow! Superb analysis...great job

Thanks Nilu๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: rsk16

Awesome analysis harini. loved it to bits 

Thank you Raunika๐Ÿ˜Š Glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Xarina

Awesome Navya.  Today was the best ME in a long while.  I booed with the rest of you at Anita.  Pumped the air when Rashi gave as good as she got and breathed a sigh of relief as Ahem and Gopi came out of the burning kitchen.  Their marriage almost like a Phoenix emerging from the fire.  Truly a great episode.

Thanks Xarina..๐Ÿ˜›
Its Harini.๐Ÿ˜‰ It was awesome watching the sling match between Anitha and Rashi and Rashi won hands down. Anitha has the nerve๐Ÿ˜ก
GoHem were just awesome.. They are made for each other and it came out so beautifully. Nicely done episode. โญ๏ธ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doc4ever

It was one of the best MEs till date!! Well done to CVs for such a fantastic job today!! โญ๏ธ

Love your title...it so aptly describes both Gopi and Anita!! 

Gopi, Kokila and Kanhaji:
Two of the most important people who have stood by Gopi through thick and thin...The competition certainly reflected that...She so beautifully dedicated her winning to her Maaji and her Kanhaji...

Kokila and Anita: 
Kokila never fails to amaze me...The way she advised Anita today was in a very wise but tactful manner, she gave the girl another opportunity to change her ways...what a big and beautiful heart she has...

Anita and Rashi: 
Her positive role these days is a sight for sight eyes...Hats off to her for the way she handled Anita today and for being that big sister to Gopi today!! Was an absolute treat to watch as you said!! 

Ahem and Gopi: 
From the scene in the bedroom to the fire happening in the kitchen...One thing has been declared today...Love has spoken...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Have to say him burning her sari gave him the chance to buy her a gift today and surprise her with it...It was really adorable watching him in the sari shop today!! Just classic!! 
The breakfast scene when he praised her cooking showed how much he appreciates her in so many ways...and her blushing was just the answer he needed...
One of the best Gohem scenes...the fire scene...both of them not only playing the role of a husband and wife but of two lovers who couldn't live without each other!! The eye-lock when he asked her what she was doing there and her reply...๐Ÿ˜  Gopi again proved Kokila's words right today, that would save Ahem's life at the cost of her own...her bravery showed that...her courage took over her fear and she went ahead to save her Ahemji...once he was conscious, he then took the role over and both got freed from the clutches of death...True Love won today!! 

Precap: 
It is definitely the start of Anita's downfall...Love how you called Kokila-Sherlock and Rashi-Watson!!
Cannot wait for the upcoming episodes!! 

Wonderful and Beautiful Analysis!! ๐Ÿ‘  Loved it as always!! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thanks Kshama๐Ÿ˜›

ANd what beautifully made points.. You covered all..๐Ÿ˜ƒ That was so beautifully out and I too feel that the precap is the beginning of the witch's fall๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Koki and Rashi look like that. Rashi fails to see the most obvious unless her mother tells her๐Ÿ˜† and Koki can read people by seeing them once๐Ÿ˜‰
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

hey harini ๐Ÿค—

fab post

i just want to say 
u have covered everything today
but i still want to kill that anita with professor snapes spell ''sectumsempra'' 

edited

loved the way rashi had the dhar ''fear'' on her face when both gohem was in the kitchen 
she rocked the show 

Thank you Ayesha ๐Ÿค—

Anitha is in line for a big showdown.. You better stand in line with Chika๐Ÿ˜†
Rashi was really nice and her showdown with Anitha was superb.. She did very well๐Ÿ˜› Well done Rucha๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: Vinder90

great post. . .I wud love the day Rashi turns 200% positive. . .after all her KKs have been cleared,, coz they will let her down in future. . .and she will not be able to face herself that day. . but Gopi will get her out of that. . and Rash iwill be superd as she has been but on a guaranted permanent basis. . 

great post again. . summed up everything. . was worth it...

and again,, yes, Rashi perfect elder sister. . . but Largely NEVER BEEN ONE. . .though only Anita coming to MM and her realising what if ANita was in GOpi's place. . .then Rashi breain starts ticking positively. . .  Rashi has a soft spot. . she needs to work on it with durability and ON HER OWN. . enough of others trying to make her gud or change. . the day she changes herself on her own , , ,at least realise her past foolishnesss. and come out of that. . .everyone will help her I am sure. . .

I am begging to see a perfect super Gud Rashi . . in the future... permanent and 100% genuine. . . all time. .  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Vinder๐Ÿ˜›

I think Rashi just needs someone to put down.. So it is Antiha now and hence Gopi has been spared. It was very nice to see the sisterly love though.
I cannot forget her acts against Gopi and this does not absolve her of what she has done. She has done similar stuff for more than a year.. So yeah, a good start and I would like to see her continue this positivism even if there are hard times for her.

The next time Anitha goes missing and she is pitted against Gopi, if she gets all jealous again, then there is no point. Hopefully this will be followed by Rashi's repentance.๐Ÿ˜›
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Harini,  Wonderful post ...you have covered all the scenes pretty well.  I can't wait for Monday's episode either.  Hope Koki and Rashi realises what Anita has been up to.  This exposes her and let to Gohem's confession of love. I hope they don'e drag this any longer.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Nice Analysis of the show. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Ritu๐Ÿ˜›

@Naaz_y - thank you. they are indeed lovebirds now.. They will be in their own world for sometime to come๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Saathfan

Absolutely loved it.  Gohem were just made for each other.  Ahem concerned that gopi feels bad, he apologizes twice to her for her sari.  Ahem in sari shop was just too cute.  Him trying to surprise gopi suggest that he is out of the dumbstruck mode and watch it gopi modi because ahem modi is on the prowl.  Gopi running on steps was just gorgeous.  Her jumping in fire was great.  All ladies excluding the witch at the door acted superb.  When gopi told ahem that she could not leave him alone.  The expression on his face showed his love and repentance.  

So we will see ahem repenting in next track.  Rashi as older sister was superb.  I think they should just provide a outside threat at mm every so often and rashi will protect gopi. I still want her punished but loved her today.

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
It was a superb episode.. Ahem has finally got his chance to show his love that Gopi has shown him and he passed with flying colors๐Ÿ˜›
He is becoming a charming, humane, naughty husband for his Gopi.. Lovely scenes and well enacted. 

Originally posted by: westindian

Oh my this is a fantastic analysis. Thank you so much.  Rashi was awesome today, but the whole episode was great.  Absolutely loved GoHem's moments.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Christine๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘ for the cast and the crew. every one of them has done a fantastic jobโญ๏ธ

Originally posted by: -neela-

Harini your post was just fandabidozi โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ (the word is made up from fantastic, super, great smashing - google 'The Krankies' and you'll know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†)

The epi was awesome and your analysis is just fantastic.. Rucha was brilliant today, just loved her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. all the characters (well, mainly the ladies ๐Ÿ˜†) played their parts to a T and Gohem were just ๐Ÿ˜.. I have no other words, your analysis says in all ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Neela. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rucha was in top formโญ๏ธ She was fantastic as the super sister Rashi.. ๐Ÿ˜† The entire episode was just awesome as it was on Friday. Not one dull moment and it had us on our toes all the time.. ๐Ÿ˜Š This is the best executed ME..๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: ever

Awsome anaylsis of todays epi

Thank you๐Ÿ˜›