Originally posted by ApoorvaFanSome points to Ponder:
1.MMS scandal is not cleared.
2. Roshni was behaving a bit odd with a back story .. if she is sent out without clearing that ?
3. The love track was too fast and very unrealistic...
4. None of the contestants talk about songs and practice dance... Most of the time they are eating or watching TV...
5. Meenakshi is too bechari and a cry baby - This is her story so her character should be interesting and should attract real audience to follow her journey...
It's not actually a reality show but a daily airing show inspired by reality shows. Fiction needs more ingredients than reality, and it cannot be a carbon copy of a reality show.
MMS Scandal and Roshni are loose ends and the creatives need to give them the closure. Alan disappearing act I still cannot digest.
Red: Yep, quite fast probably to bring more twist to the tale, or because it was not the real deal.
4. Or, passing snide remarks for Meenakshi.
Indian television believes that tears bring the TRP so there it's
Edited by an12345678 - 03 June 2012 at 1:51am