Aasman Se Aage

Article: Is ASA going beyond the concept... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Some points to Ponder:

1.MMS scandal is not cleared.
2. Roshni was behaving a bit odd with a back story .. if she is sent out without clearing that ?
3. The love track was too fast and very unrealistic...
4. None of the contestants talk about songs and practice dance... Most of the time they are eating or watching TV...
5. Meenakshi is too bechari and a cry baby - This is her story so her character should be interesting and should attract real audience to follow her journey...

It's not actually a reality show but a daily airing show inspired by reality shows. Fiction needs more ingredients than reality, and it cannot be a carbon copy of a reality show.

MMS Scandal and Roshni are loose ends and the creatives need to give them the closure. Alan disappearing act I still cannot digest.

Red: Yep, quite fast probably to bring more twist to the tale, or because it was not the real deal.

4. Or, passing snide remarks for Meenakshi.

Indian television believes that tears bring the TRP so there it's

Edited by an12345678 - 03 June 2012 at 1:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Is ASA going beyond the concept... (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Frankly a show can't please and satisfy everyone but ASA at present is sticking to its theme and not be a documentary like it was seen in the initial stages. 

ApoorvaFan

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
The author talks abt shows on other gec
On lifeok channel execution is crisp
More so this show is like a mini series of events glued together
All the happening need not be circled ad it works simultaneously
The closure is understanding of your own conclusion
According to me DC is always ri8 and rest seem flaws filled
For others it may be differnt the show is a player of people's mind and analyzing who emerges the most steady and capable candidate with x factor including my master executor DC
And above all it's a show entertaining more than anything for me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesasdpsanmolApoorvaFan

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm back.  I have yet to catch up. Am catching  up to all the shows I'm behind on this weekend.  Almost there.

There's something I'll bring up.  Maybe the telly media don't really care about it, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned this in any of the reviews or articles.

For a show that's set around a reality show, as well as the Entertainment Industry, there's very little diversity shown.  This is not the case in "reality."  

vasanthi16whatthewhatApoorvaFan

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ...
Even i had the feeling 'are they going out of track'...:P ... It had a good start... Hope for the besttt...

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
For me ASA is the baap of all shows be it reality or drama..

WHen one understand the intricacy of how a show ( a show is all types of show ) runs on the audience criteria and functioning of all the factors...

Sagar Arts and 72 degree Northe kudos to make a show on teh back drop of reality show n to show mapping of this even with the masala commercial shows..

And DC naytho show ko hilakay rak diya as for me I cannot sit through any other show as I can sit through ASA with every page they travel !ClapClapClap

ringrosesasdpsanmolkasturika_kashu

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Frankly a show can't please and satisfy everyone but ASA at present is sticking to its theme and not be a documentary like it was seen in the initial stages
@bold are we getting to the same people who said that earlier and they wanted some LOBB stories Wink

asdpsanmol

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

asdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.