Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Barun.

Goldie

.Barun.

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Hii , I am Nidhi!! A silent reader!! New to Forum!!
As I am a die heart fan of Gurmeet and Kratika (Like all of you Smile); I am just little bit interested to write a story on our AarYa!! Its really a different from the concept of Punar Vivaah: but hope you all will like it:) !! (I can't say you will "LOVE" it as its my first fiction)

Aarti Dubey: 22 year old, business tykoon,settled in Delhi! She is very ambitious!Winning is everything for her! She is the only child of her mom!She doesn't belive in the concept of Love and marriage! For her, these things only happens in fairytales! 

Yash Scindia: 25 year old, sweet boy!Lives in Sydney!He loves himself alot! A younger son of  business tykoon Mr. Raj Scindia; he wanna do something on his own basis!For him, love is the most beautiful feeling in this world!

Pratik Scindia: 28 year old,doctor by profession;he is the older son of Mr. Raj Scindia and lives in Mumbai! 

Arpita : is in love with Pratik!

Shobha Dubey: Mother of Aarti!

Paridi : Friend of Aarti

Raj Scindia: Father of Yash and Pratik!

Yash and Pratik's Dadi who loves Yash alot and never leaves him alone after the death of his mother!!

Story is all about Aarti and Yash as Aarti don't belive in love and marriage just because her father cheated her mother and left her and her mother alone ; but the opposite case with Yash as he have seen the respect and love between his parents! Will Yash be able to change the view of Aarti?? 

Part 1:www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3012568#58289390

Part 2:- www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3012568&TPN=4

Edited by GurikaLover - 10 June 2012 at 2:29am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11mamitaSinalRocksanshra-SpunkyTigressteju1816LuvStrk-001hana_ySweetiShobhyksfan2rsk16luv_lvndrLeevi05--Iqra--DMKJ_VBsaf24alekhika20anshra-ProudGCian-shah10gcluvpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa FF :- Love is Real~~ updated on pg.4" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Loveee the concept!
Continue soonnn!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Barun.

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
nice concept. waiting for it. start soon.Tongue

.Barun.

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Barun.

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I like the concept, I hope you write it!

.Barun.

mamita

mamita

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
That was a good concept, Nidhi... Thumbs Up Do continue. Would love to read.

.Barun.

teju1816

Goldie

teju1816

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
nice concept !! please continue !! 

.Barun.

.Barun.

Goldie

.Barun.

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys! So here is the first part Smile\

Part 1 :-

Aarti was in her room! Doing some work on her laptop! From her college year,she has only one best friend and it's her laptop!! Her day starts with work and end with it too!! Suddenly Shobha (her mom) enters in the room and calls her

"Aarti, what you doing beta??"

"Nothing maa!! You say!! Kuch Kaam tha??"

"Beta, tommorow Pratik, Pratik Scindia is coming to our home!!! For dinner!!

"Pratik?? Who is Pratik Scindia?? I haven't heard this name before??"

"Aarti, I thought he can be the best life partner for you!! He is doctor and..."

" Maa, you know na I am not interested in all these love and marriage!!Actually, I can't belive how can you say to marry me even your beloved husband cheated you and..."

Suddenly she stops and looks at her mother! Her mother was sad!! Aarti hugs her tightly and said

"I know maa, I should not talk about that man but what I can do?? I can't forget that moment when he left us to live life in hell! I am sorry !! Please, don't be sad maa! I can't see this sadness on your face"

Shobha kisses her on her forehead and says 

" Just because of one incident or one person, it is not good to judge any person or relation  Aarti! At one stage of the life we needs a partner who cares for us, loves us and lives every joy and sorrow with us! "

Aarti smiles and says " Maa, don't start "Love and Marriage" speech again!! I will come tommorow early!! Then , I will surely meet your Mr. Perfect Pratik Scindia!! Fine??

Shobha smiles and leaves her room!!

Next day, Aarti comes early at evening! Pratik comes! They did dinner!! They have a good time together! But, Aarti was not interested as always! So, she starts using her trick to get rid off these suitable brides 

Pratik, well can I call you Pratik?? 

Yeah sure Aarti! 

Yeah I was saying, can we talk in balcony??

Shobha said, " nahi beta, balcony me jane ki kya jarurat hey? Garmi ho rahi ho toh I will on AC !!(Shobha knows the nature of Aarti and can imagine what gonna happen Wink )

No mom! Don't worry! I just wanna talk with Pratik !!

Pratik says " Aunty, don't worry! I will not do anything to your beti and laughs"

Shobha's self thought : I know but she gonna give you lots of shocks!! God please save him!!

Aarti: Maa, dont worry!! I know karate very well!! So..."Big smile

gives a chulbuli and lovely smile to her mom making her mother worried a bit more!!

Aarti and Pratik goes to balcony

Aarti : What a atmosphere!! Fully romantic hey na??

Pratik: Yeah!! I love it!! And so the you !!

Aarti: What????????

No !! I mean you like it too!! Atmosphere !!

Hmm! So do you have any girlfriend??

No!! I hate girlfriend- boyfriend tamasha!I have rejected 3 girls just due to this matter!! 

Hmm! Nice! So I am not of your type!! I changes my boyfriend every week!! You can see the boy next door! He is my 23rd boyfriend

What??Shocked

Yeah!! Love is just the game yaar! Cool! And you have one advantage if you marry me!!Smile

Which advantage ??

You can make girlfriend even after marriage! I will not say a single word to you!! Because..

What... because??Shocked

Because, I can't leave my boyfriends!!

What??

Yeah! I mean I love them so much na!!EmbarrassedSo what about  our engedment?? When we gonna engedged?? I am so excited to be Mrs.Pratik Scindia!!
Heart
Aarti, I have to leave! Actually I wanna go to hospital! Got SMS from there! Emergency case!!

Aarey Pratik, Meri baat toh suno! listen please!! When are we going to meet  your family?? I mean our family??(Laughs loudly)LOL

Pratik leaves house in hurry without even looking at her! He bumps at Shobha!

What happened beta?? Everything is fine naa??

Yeah aunty Dead Mein chalta hu! Actually, I have got a call from hospital!!

Ok beta!! Take care!!

Pratik leaves house!

Aarti comes
 Mom, I am going to sleep! Did a lot of work todayBig smileEmbarrassed                                                                            
gives wink to her mother and left for the room!!

Shobha's self thought:

" Bakra number 13!! My daughter is the first girl in this whole universe who tries to reject herself infront of the boys!! Please god, samjhao iss ladki ko!!Angry

Next update : Yash's entry

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

tanishasingh3Kashishangelabin11Chit15mamitaSinalRockselanpremiSunrio80SpunkyTigressns1970sravya417teju1816LuvStrk-001Kittya_Cullenhana_yBreak.The.Codeksfan2rsk16Leevi05--Iqra--monika1992saf24alekhika20shah10freya123-ProudGCian-pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.