Reth

May 3rd updates another no ending

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gyan gets to know that he can not do much. He decides that they will leave the house with dignity Jia speaks to everyone about not leaving but the things fall back on her. Jia confronts Manas . As Gyan is contemplating leaving Ruby comes and gives them an offer that they can stay back at their house provided they accept her as the bahu of the house but gyan shows her the door. Ruby tells manas that she will use Netra to get her goal. Netra gets a packet in which she gets the taped conversation between her and Manas wher she had accepted that she had changed Jia' baby. As Netra is hearing that Shekhar enters the room.

Ok this is getting so stupid ruby is like netra trying to get accepted to the house. And obviously the ending of where netra is listening to the tape and shehkar coming makes up believe he heard but in fact he didnt. They do that to make us nervous about it. This show died they dont need to bring it up alive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

>>>

Ok this is getting so stupid ruby is like netra trying to get accepted to the house. And obviously the ending of where netra is listening to the tape and shehkar coming makes up believe he heard but in fact he didnt. They do that to make us nervous about it. This show died they dont need to bring it up alive.

---

Hahaha...Well said πŸ‘ I totally agree. πŸ˜†

Windzzz thumbnail
hey who is this RUBY,.. i mean just started watching this show.. they showed something about the past where she was pregnant ang gyan refused to accept her into the family.. who was she pregnant with???
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Manas that guy who is friends with shehkar.

Man this show is following footsteps of tbjk and piya ka ghar.

And you all know that part where i mention shehkar coming in makes up think he heard it soo typical in shows. He didnt hear anything.

rat718 thumbnail
Ruby is Gyan's brother's lover/mistress. She became pregnant with Gyan brother's (I do not remember his name) . The brother died in an accident or something like than. Gyan being all high and mighty, refused to accept Ruby. I am not sure whether it was  reigion/status etc. Any how Ruby left  seething with anger, and is now back for  revenge! hope this helped😊.      
sukh thumbnail
thax a lot for the update.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thx for sharing!

Vini thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

this show is getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so stupid.
that's all i want to say.😑