Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 2 (Page 7)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

My name is Deepak Tamang, born and raised in Nai Dilli though my parents native place is in Nepal somewhere in the mountains north to Kathmandu. I have never even been to Nepal, leave alone my parents native place, nor do I know Nepali language or even our own Tamang language. It also seems that my ancestors were originally from Tibbet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamang Big smile

I am a commerce graduate, persuing MCA (final sem).

I am an introvert too, though I open up when I am with my friends. I like to spend my free time (weekends) at home, I rarely go out, never been to pub or disco. Never smoke or drink, touch bhi nahin karta hoon.LOL I am a jovial person by nature, I like to crack jokes when I am with friends (and at their expense).

My menu is extremely limited, I like only lal masur or kale masur ki daal (I hate chane ki daal), I hate pyaaz (taste and smell) in anything and I don't eat I food cooked with pyaaz. I also do not eat Karela, Bengan, Lauki, Gheeya, Seetaphal, Matar, beans, kadi, torai etc etc, the list is endless. Chai bhi bahut kam peeta hoon. I can't decide whether it is a good thing or badLOL. I simply-simply can't resist Chocolates and Icecreams. I also like Jalebis, Samosas, Chaat-Papri, Gol-Gappe (Pani-Puri in Mumbai). My fav fruit is Mango.Tongue

My hobbies include Web browsing, reading newspapers (I read entire paper and suppliment everyday), knowing things I do not, kite flying (I am pretty good patangbaaz), Cricket, Carrom (bachpan mein bahut achha khelta thaa mein), badminton, football, listening music, watching movies & videogaming, I am an avid videogamer since my childhood days, kitni baar to mummy se maar khai videogames ke liye.LOL I previously owned Media, Sega Megadrive and Sony Playstation1 videogame systems at one point of time or other. Currenlty I have Sega Dreamcast and Sony Playstation 2.Smile

I like melodious music. I am not into non-filmi music much, among film music I listen almost everything, fast, slow, gazal, qawaali, romantic, naye-puraane, anything will do, though majority of my favs are old & soulful songs like "Mere Mehboob", "Tere Mere Sapne", "Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam", "Rimjhim Gire Sawan", "Panna ki Tamanna Hai ki", "Tumhe Yaad Karte Karte" etc...and many many many more. Puraane gaano ki to baat hi kuchh aur hai.

Watching movie is another fav pastime of mine. Comedy is my fav genre, my fav movies are Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, Andaaz Apna Apna, Golmaal, Padosan, Bombay to Goa, Pyaar Kiye Jaa, Chashm-e-Baddoor, Chhoti si Baat, Hera-Pheri, Hungama, Katha, Seeta Aur Geeta, Namak Halal etc. I also like horror movies like The Ring (1 & 2), Dark Water, The GrudgeShocked etc.

I do not read books, novels, magazines, though during childhood I used to read Nandan, Champak, Chandamama, Tinkle Comics, Diamond Comics (Chach Choudhary/Sabu/Billoo, Pinki), Raj Comics (Nagraaj, Dhruv, Bankelaal) etc. LOL

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saniya9919

I have mailed the updated wallpaper to Vinayaji. Smile

Sorry Saaniya and Varshadi...  I did get the email, but I didn't know why Saaniya had sent it to me again !!  Confused  I was using the same image link that Deepak had uploaded.  I just uploaded the new one.

Saaniya, did you want me to post BOTH the wallpapers?

Deepak, now we all know what to make for dinner when you come to visit !!! LOL  LOL  LOL  (just kidding... thanks for the detailed introduction - it was fun to read... maybe you should include writing as a hobby)

Edited by shesthebest - 09 June 2006 at 3:45pm
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

I have edited beginning of this post to include some wallpapers of Nihira.

Saaniya - I added some of my favorites among your wallpapers. If you want me to post anything else can you send me the image, or the link?

Tushar - I copied the link to the wallpaper that you posted for page 200 celebrations. I hope it is OK with you.   If not, please let me know.

If anyone wants to post any pictures or other stuff, please let me know. I do not have any of the fancy graphic tools like Adobe as yet, so our gallery is not very fancy - but we can enhance it as we go on.

Thanks,
Vinaya.

Edited by shesthebest - 09 June 2006 at 4:38pm
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Hello Vinayaji,

I have some suggestions about the Fan list you created. It would be nice to make it consistant in style. Most of the names are blog names with few real names in parenthesis. Some people may not vant to divulge their real names. But whoever has submitted the self introduction, you can put their real name in the brackets. 2 other observations: Shantibai is a extinc avatar of Taran. His present day Kaliyug avatar is "Dotdiddydot". So, his blog name Dotdiddydot should be in the list and the real name in the bracket. Similarly Samyu n Samhi is a blog name and Meena is a real name. If these discrepancies are corrected the list will have uniform look and flavour. Also, if I remember, another gentleman wanted to join the Fan club. His name was Anshu24 (I think). That name can also be added. Oh! I just remembered one error in Saniya's wall paper. She added Varsha Tai's name but spelled Vinith as Vinit. In South there it is normal practice to put h at the end of ist alphabet of 3rd row in consonants. If I am correct that name was for Vinitthn.

Govindji
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Vinayaji,

I just checked your list. vineeth is name has 2 "e"s no "i" after n. So, it is not Vinit but should read Vineeth. Sorry for confusion.
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Vinayaji,
I copied your list and saved in MS word. There I modified it and trying to paste here. I hope it works.

NIHIRA FAN Club Members

MrspetloverUS (Varsha Parikh)
corvallisi (Govind Deshmukh)
saniya9919 (Trupti ?)
X-Rebel (Amogh ?)
SolidSnake (Deepak Tamang)
tginvents (Tushar S. Gokhle)
shesthebest (Vinaya ?)
sudha_rn
ritika24
saregama (Rekha)
Dotdiddydot (Taran)
Vineethn        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         Surp remi (Sunil Kapoor)
sonyaee
Soulsoup
princessno.1
Awww
Kanta80
paljay
swarupam
srianne
coolsam
Swar_Raj
abhi_music
chukkna
indian888
adwarakanath
Jeddah_Boy
modest_dreamzzz
meenagera
rahul ki rani
ashma
samyu n samhi (Meena)          ;           ;         ans24 us1         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;        salilu
Lilyrose

I do not know if you want to put your real name there. Some places I put ? mark. That is for family name.

Govindji
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Saniya,

I composed a letter for Sudha. Could you please review and if you feel appropriate, send it her brother. You are welcome to make any change you see it fit.

Govind Rao

June 9 (USA)/10 (India), 2006

To Sudha's family,

We heard a very shocking news about Sudha meeting with an accident and she is in the hospital. All members of Nihira Joshi fan club were deeply saddened by the news. We all are praying God for her speedy recovery. We all want to hear only good news and nothing but good news. So, please, let her know how much concerned we all are. All in the fan club have become emotionally attached with each other and are like family members. Sudha is one of them. Could you please, convey our well wishes to her? We all will feel exhilarated when we will communicate with her personally.

NIHIRA FAN Club Members

MrspetloverUS (Varsha Parikh)
corvallisi (Govind Deshmukh)
saniya9919 (Trupti)
X-Rebel (Amogh)
SolidSnake (Deepak Tamang)
tginvents (Tushar S. Gokhle)
shesthebest (Vinaya)
sudha_rn
ritika24
saregama (Rekha)
Dotdiddydot (Taran)
Vineethn        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         Surp remi (Sunil Kapoor)
sonyaee
Soulsoup
princessno.1
Awww
Kanta80
paljay
swarupam
srianne
coolsam
Swar_Raj
abhi_music
chukkna
indian888
adwarakanath
Jeddah_Boy
modest_dreamzzz
meenagera
rahul ki rani
ashma
samyu n samhi(Meena)                                          ans24us1        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         sali lu
Lilyrose
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vinayaji & Govindrao.

If u can PM this letter on Sudha's id her brother will get this messege.I m still waiting for his PM.

Go to top