Edited Jun2-Indu/Sanchi SBS fun seg written update

Posted: 11 years ago
Update for 1st June  -
A small take on their SR waala episode... ðŸ˜Š...I distinctively remember a shot where AD is blushing when he recaps us on what is going on and he doesn't complete the sentence  ðŸ˜† as though he is embarrassed for what Indu is doing ðŸ˜†

Update for 2nd June - 
SBS crew have been taking around a bow/arrow to different shoot sets and asking the actors to try their hand at it..

Update - 
INDU is aiming the bow & arrow and it's definitely not as easy as one thinks (I've tried it before too)
Finally Sanchi tries and she's no good at it either...she celebrates one successful twang. 

Then she starts aiming it at Indu. Her target practise is Indu singh. Pooja says 'It's because they have had a bad fight only yesterday' 
she finally gives up using the bow and throws the arrow at him instead. 

AD catches the arrow and acts like he got hurt on his forehead! ðŸ˜† Pooja runs to him and shows his forehead, where there's a gash (he has some prop make up on for the shoot - I'm sure everyone's duster-waala fight should be materializing soon)  

AD laughs 'All right all right, but if  I would've got hurt in my eyes then it would have been pretty bad...why did you throw this arrow like as though it was some gilli danda' 
Both are busy playing around like school children lol 

Pooja asks 'Why, did you think Sanchi was weak?' 
AD answers, with a profound blush (referring to the SR scene) 'Now what do I say Sanchi ji.. I did whatever I had to do'
Pooja understands his double meaning and laughs out loud. She hits him a few times with the arrow playfully. 
He tells the camera 'I gifted her everything i had to... all the ceremonies are done... only one function is left... now only her dad has to arrive...' 

hey I'm happy SBS is giving us glimpses into RJN ... 
Hey btw, SBS is generally a very good portal to send our messages to the team... they do take requests/suggestions into consideration... 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
here is the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5S3V30_XfU

dear they are just playing with the bow.. sbs ka fun with the stars... few glimpse.. couldn't watch it properly

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
DHANUSH BAAN KO AAPNE GILLI DANDA KI TARAH KYUN FENKA LOL.. HA HA🤣

Thanks selvi for the link i couldnt find it on YT.. ðŸ˜ƒ...watching anything with AD/PS is fun for me... esp their off screen masti..
Thnx Shraddha and Selvi. PS/AD have so much fun together...they have good chemistry on and off screen!

Thanks for sharing guys!

I can't wait to see how Indu really get's cut! Sanchi must have hit him, but I don't get why? Is it because Indu tricks her into getting her to their SR classroom?! Or is it because initially Indu scares her into thinking that he will really try and be intimate with her?! Plus more importantly if she does hit what does she hit him with?!

Rofl still I doubt Indu will mind if she has hit him, as when she slapped him during the maha epi, he loved it! He was practically begging her to slap him again! Lol our poor duffer Indu, most people plead for kisses and hugs from their spouse, Indu though wants punches and kicks!
Lol I guess love does make fools of us all!

Thnx for sharing guys!

Suki...lmao..that was hilarious!
Originally posted by suki11

Thanks for sharing guys!

I can't wait to see how Indu really get's cut! Sanchi must have hit him, but I don't get why? Is it because Indu tricks her into getting her to their SR classroom?! Or is it because initially Indu scares her into thinking that he will really try and be intimate with her?! Plus more importantly if she does hit what does she hit him with?!

Rofl still I doubt Indu will mind if she has hit him, as when she slapped him during the maha epi, he loved it! He was practically begging her to slap him again! Lol our poor duffer Indu, most people plead for kisses and hugs from their spouse, Indu though wants punches and kicks!
Lol I guess love does make fools of us all!

Good one suki...

I am really excited to see this episode and how indu singh got hurt...🤣 . I want to see his expressions and how he felt when she hit him.

Last time when she slapped he was mad in love with her . This time NO LOVE.

CAN'T WAIT...😆

Thanks Lashy!So can anyone tell me a written update on the 2nd june sbs segment if anyone has watched it?
actually is topic par jo kch bhi likha hai. Saanchi indu ka arrow bow hitting and all fun. 2 june ke sbs episode me yahi aaya tha...and 1st june ke sbs segment me indu sanchi ki first night ka sequence tha