India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

ITS THE LIMIT

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Yaar this is really the limit. It just means that whatever i do, i will be criticised. if i delete tulips posts then tulip gets bugged...if i don't then i'm called partial by others. can sum1 tell me what am i supposed to do. and tulip u said that i dlete all ur posts...can u pls tell me which other posts have i deletedConfused i think u n jessie both stay and i'll resign as the mod....its getting too bad. i'm fd up of trying to make peace between anu fans and bajaj fans...i now understood why Arti resigned from yahooAngry

I'm now deleting the post by jessie...i don't want to see any more provocative posts...or posts targeted at any member...or i'll really ask some GM to look after this section. Why don't ppl understand my problems...my point of viewDead

THIS IS A SPL REQUEST TO TULIP TO PLS POST THAT 8TH PART OF THE STORY

That's all i can say buddies

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged
dont worry manasi....
i'm with u thorigh thick and thin....
u r the best mod!
cmon cheer up yaar....
if ppl dont understand responsiblities...ignore them!!!
chill!
always with u-
ronitfan
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged
dont worry mansi... dont resign as the mod... thumare bina hamara kya hoga
i m always wid u
Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

hey manasi,

i just read this after writing to tulip, apologizing on my part... (you can check) but please, just let me know what is provocative of what i write...delete my posts, if you see fit, you are the moderator and supporting you, if what all members should do.

i wasn't targeting tulip, please read what i wrote, and you will see what i have been repeating many times, i am explaining myself...i was writing back to what i had considered an "attack" on me, and i am not an anu fan or a bajaj fan, I am a fan of the show, i like them all....please, take the sincere time of reading what i wrote, and please send me a PM and quoting what lines i have wrote that are provocative...because i don't know if this is a cultural thing, but probably we have different meanings of what provocative stands for k.

take care.

don't quit...

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hey manasi no!!dont quit..u r very good as a mod..these things keep happening yaar..take it easy..dont leave plz..there are a lot of ppl who want u here..
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx jessie. And i know they are still many ppl who support me but it is really disheartening to see 'friends' against me. tulip was one of the ppl who was foremost in supporting me last time...and this time for some reason she is refusing to understand my position.
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged
manasi u r extremely right, we r with u...
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:57am | IP Logged
DONT REGIEN PLZZZZZZZZ FRND

Go to top