Aasman Se Aage

do u wanna see...?

Poll Question: do u wanna see DC meenu romance in future?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [13.33%]
12 [80.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
am back with my stupid polls.. Wink plzzz vote LOL

Edited by kasturika_kashu - 02 June 2012 at 10:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do u wanna see...?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
U r such a sweetheart !!Embarrassed

Frankly I find DC and Meenakshi's scene explosive !! Way above anything .. Thats all from me...I will keep that in mind and go by that !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

U r such a sweetheart !!Embarrassed

Frankly I find DC and Meenakshi's scene explosive !! Way above anything .. Thats all from me...I will keep that in mind and go by that !
hee hee.. i dnt want DC meenu to pair up now.. bt i wud love to see it in future wen meenu realises wat DC is and is more stronger girl than this bechari ladki...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I like your polls!

I think for me it would depend on how they go about it...right now, DC-Meenu seems cliched and predictable...but one never knows, they might surprise us...Smile but i cannot really see a romance between them till way after the show...

kasturika_kashushanti05

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

I like your polls!

I think for me it would depend on how they go about it...right now, DC-Meenu seems cliched and predictable...but one never knows, they might surprise us...Smile but i cannot really see a romance between them till way after the show...
then i think i shud edit it make it in future...LOL

narangi314shanti05

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Kashu, You are the "Poll Queen" of this forum... You come out with different permutations and combinations for polls!!!
ClapClapClap

Regarding love stories,I do not comment much because I am not clear on whom I want to see with DC if at all love track starts... I feel Meenakshi both as character and actress has to go long way before matching up to DC and Apurva...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314kasturika_kashuasdpsanmolshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
No, I would prefer if a new or known actress is brought in as a romantic interest for Dev Chopra. 

Edited by rekha03 - 02 June 2012 at 12:30pm

MP07

Goldie

MP07

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Heya...ur polls are great Smile...I voted no...coz i dnt want to see a love track between them atm...but in the future u neva know. But i do really enjoy their scenes together ! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.