•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
HELLO every1..i started watching this show 2 days bak n i immediately liked this show...can sumbody give me a brief summary of what happend in the past?😳...r neha n aditi twins?...help will be greatly appreciated😊
No dear neha and aditi r same. Aditi presents herself as neha, wife of rishi , whom kabir has forced to sign papers as aditi to transfer 900 crore rupees to his account . He presents himself as a bad guy in front of neha but actually he need money for some good cause. Now it is revealed that aditi has become neha to take revenge as she thinks that kabir killed. Hope I have written well.Edited by Brarjay - 11 years ago
Rishi and Neha, two lovebirds, go to Dhaulganj for honeymoon until Rishi is kidnapped and Kabir says that he is her husband. When Neha objects, Kabir shows many witnesses who saw Neha with Rishi but they gave their answers in support of Kabir. After Neha tries to escape from him, she found by Kabir's friend Karan who actually kidnapped Rishi. Kabir threatens her by saying that he will kill Rishi if she will not follow his instructions. Kabir asks Neha to pretend as Aditi, his late wife, in front of his family. Kabir tells her that she is a look alike of Aditi so he can pose her as Aditi. Aditi died in an car accident. Aditi is the owner of 10,00,00,00,000 (one thousand crore) of which 1,00,00,00,000 (one hundred crore) is given to charity. Kabir can have rest of 9,00,00,00,000 (nine hundred crore) if Neha a.k.a. Aditi gives it to him. Kabir takes her to his family. While everyone beleives that Aditi survived, Kabir's youngest brother Ranveer and Kabir's uncle have a doubt. While Kabir's nephew Gattu is kidnapped by CID officer Dushyant (who is a contract killer, tried to kill Neha two times, he also injures Kabir in one such try). Neha comes to Gattu's rescue and Dushyant is killed by an unknown shooter. Kair's mother organises a second wedding for Neha and Kabir while Ranveer locates Rishi and asks him to blow the cover of Neha but Rishi didn't do it on the wedding day. Neha and Kabir are married successfully. It is revealed that Neha is actually Aditi, survived from the accident, and has came to seek revenge from Kabir, with the help of Rishi.
Wow tinku 007 u hv written it so well. Hats off
Well done tinku007 and Kabir thinks that Rishi is cheating on Neha because during the kidnap, Rishi kept asking Kabir for money because he was giving his "wife away" so Kabir feels that Neha has been betrayed, where as Rishi/Neha's marriage, Kabir/Rishi's deal was all part of the plan. Aditi thinks Kabir is the murderer because he was heard mentioning his hatred for Aditi and how his love is money. Also, Dushyant said Kabir is Sarkar during his last moments of life. Edited by dazzling_sparks - 11 years ago
thank you so much guys😃...now i have started watching this show regularly n i really like it😳