Akshat's dialogues are super funny!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
What you all think of Akshat???!

In the past we have discussed how he was instable and doesnt know what he wants except to win but thinking about him more generally. What do you think???

He is soo funny! His dialogues are the BEST! (alan: Kya hua? Akshat: Dc hua) LOL!! and the way he rolls his eyes when alan comes to talk to meenakshi, its like he sees through alans feelings for meenakshi. It was good to see Alan back right? (I hope everyone noticed how Akshat is Super Sarcastic when Alan is around)

I also think that because of Akshat, Meenkashi not only 'has' someone by her side at all times but she is fitting in very well (the scene where Sandhya came in to pass on what songs everyone was to perform on... i saw how Meenakshi was sitting on the couch with everyone else...it was nice to see this, instead of her standing near a corner. 

Lastly, whats up with Angad having feelings for Karishma. He really does seem to see the positive in her, although i think Karishma does needs someone like Angad in her life so at least she can try and be nice. 

Ohh and it was nice to see a much more civil encounter between Meenakshi and Karishma in todays episode: they both seem to be suffering the same problem but in different ways (both want to win but also realise the loss they will incur in doing so)

Edited by survi035 - 02 June 2012 at 5:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payalmehraNirjhor105soni595Taiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshat's dialogues are super funny!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP07

Goldie

MP07

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Akshat's great ! and i love how he's grown as a character overtime...it gives him more layers and more depth...n yea loved some of his dialogues today LOL he's a treat to watch !

Lol he's kinda territorial about meenakshi...the typical bf...n im pretty sure that he knows alan feels something for her that's why he's always tryna be smart with him lol... But it was great to see alan backSmile

Yup akshat's her support system...he makes her feel comfortable !...plus her confidence has also grown so that helps too.

Angad's alaways been one to see the good in people so it's no suprise that he sees it in karishma. And thats why he's also drawn to her because she put's on this bad girl from but that's not really who she is n he see's that...it intrigues him...and once u become curious about someone u wanna know more abt them n that's exactly how this angad n karishma development came abt. Angad wuld definatly be good for her...he'd keep her grounded in a sense...create a sense of balance.

Yea i really liked the encounter between meenakshi and karishma...it was symbolic...these two women...fighting to achieve the same thing...but how far will they go...wuld they sell themselves for success or can they still keep their morals n values intact and still achieve that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105survi035Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@Survi: Our chicken aka Akshat is my favorite and love all comments and expression LOL But, the highlight of yesterday's episode for me was the conversation between Meenakshi and Karishma. Quite unexpected but the best scene of the episode that had the power punch.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

pringle6

pringle6

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I think Akshat is using meenashki... u wait and c...

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Awesum replies.

As for the last reply. "Askhat is using Meenakshi" Wooow thats such an interesting point of view. I'll be speakless/shocked..if he does turn out to be a traitor 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.