Page 2 Page 3

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

ZEE TV Punar Vivah: Aarti to face Yash and Prashant together

A- | A+      16 Minutes ago
ZEE TV Punar Vivah: Aarti to face Yash and Prashant together

Upcoming episode of ZEE TV Punar Vivah is bringing a lot of shocking filled drama for Yash and Aarti which may be highly effective for their married life.

Then yesterday (1 June) episode brought a big storm in Aarti's life. Aarti (Kratika Sengar) decided to tell Yash about her divorce news, but she got confused.

To solve her confusion, Aarti decided to go to Shobha's house and Yash asked to drop her. Both, Yash and Aarti reached the house. Aarti insists Yash to meet Shobha otherwise, she will feel bad.

Aarti reached the house and was stunned to see Prashant. Yash entered into the house and Aarti and Shobha got shocked.

Shobha managed to hide Prashant in a room before Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) sees him. But, the upcoming track is going to be excited when Yash will confront Prashant (Sarwar Ahuja) and comes to know that Prashant is Aarti's first husband.

Yash who hates to lie will understand Aarti is innocence? Let's see what happens.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

kanjkastar432cynthiagemmercyanburajabin11rosy95Sunrio80vkalukarsrishubhi_sasmani*Maleena*Pclvmr.jabalpurteju1816UbiquitosVersatileStarrnvdbhavaniredeye2012Shouting_Silverjayshu17pretty_hAarya4ever...Allbut1-enchanted-tellymegshow2011jikky_84---nishu---...OohLaLa...-Priyam-ArYa_crazyluvt_areebfaria86_BlackPearl_*Piku*villager00Neelambari....RamKiJanaki..Shru77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article - Aarti to face Yash and Prashant together" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gshow2011

IF-Rockerz

gshow2011

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I thnk this lie sould get sorted out. I hope yash Arti can stay together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uluvmgArYa_crazyluv

abhi786

IF-Dazzler

abhi786

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hope Yash understands Aarti... and Dubey's condition in lie...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishita131Aarya4ever...uluvmgArYa_crazyluv-Priyam-

Shru77

IF-Stunnerz

Shru77

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing...
Hope Yash doesn't get too angry with Aarti...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarya4ever...uluvmgArYa_crazyluv-Priyam-

teju1816

Goldie

teju1816

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing !! 

Aarya4ever...uluvmgArYa_crazyluv-Priyam-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
uh oh i can smell a tsunami...

really hope yash doesn't get mad which he will be cuz we all know he hates lies yikes!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarya4ever...ArYa_crazyluv-Priyam-

fa.star

fa.star

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
LOOOL I just posted this in another topic...

{I don't know to be honest. Cause it seems too early for the Prashant truth to be out. If it does get out, Yash will learn about it then Prashant will blackmail Yash. But Yash will feel betrayed but will remember how he was the one who brought Aarti back into the house...and will not reveal the truth just yet cause he won't want everyone to hate Aarti (although he may start to as he now knows he was lied to...even though he knows Aarti tried telling him) I mean, common you can't help but feel a little betrayed even if the truth can clear Aarti from the "dhoka" that Yash may feel he got her. I don't it's just what I think might happen. Something like this is most likely to happen. Let's see what the creatives have in store for us :)]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

fa.star

fa.star

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Well I guess they will be facing the truth now. Seems kinda early because they've been married for only so long. But I think Yash will feel betrayed at first ...however being that he understands Aarti ,as they do have a special understanding towards one another his feeling of betrayal will get diverted to solving the Prashant problem (Prashant will want to blackmail them for money or pardaphaash ! ) Then if they do solve it without having the family find out the focus will be on Yash coping with this "betrayal".

If the family does find out in the process then the can of worms will create a bigger mess! Bua will want a piece of it and so will Yash' mummy. Boy that'll be too much at once. I think Yash and Aarti should take this as an oppurtunity to solve this as husband and wife. :)

Aarya4ever...-Priyam-*Piku*ArYa_crazyluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.