Originally posted by: shonuz_mom

What a wonderful post. Very touching. 

Thanks..
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Yeah I told u right. We cry together. laugh together and drool together

We go crazy together and finally will hit the mad house together.. Maybe some of us will drop dead together  too if the new BALH delivers a better story with Raya back with a bang..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

awesome post... really touchy... thank u di... !!

Thanks Saly..😳
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really a beautiful post didi..just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..thanks to those who have not been in love and thanks to you for this touching post..😭😳 Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maris, can feel Ram's pain. Such touching ,moving and heart wrenching  post. Ohhh it's painful and it really really hurts 
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tooo good.My heart really feels v heavy 4 Ram.Don't know why they r playing with ur emotions like this!!!! .Your pics & words most beautiful. 
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
those quote were so true and fitted so well here, Maris Di loved the post, Thank You
all i would say, Priya it really hurts Ram and us, so STOP IT
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Really a beautiful post didi..just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..thanks to those who have not been in love and thanks to you for this touching post..😭😳

Thanks Kishore..πŸ˜ƒ

Actually the kind of love one feels for his or her  partner/ soulmate/spouse is very special and cant described in words.⭐️.If that love is lost then life is meaningless.🀒Ram will soon hit that stage all thanks to Priya who is killing him like this in bits and peices..Annu annuva chitravadhai anubhavikikaran , Ram..🀒
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Thanks Kishore..πŸ˜ƒ

Actually the kind of love one feels for his or her  partner/ soulmate/spouse is very special and cant described in words.⭐️.If that love is lost then life is meaningless.🀒Ram will soon hit that stage all thanks to Priya who is killing him like this in bits and peices..Annu annuva chitravadhai anubhavikikaran , Ram..🀒

Neenga solrathu romba seri...😳
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Maris, can feel Ram's pain. Such touching ,moving and heart wrenching  post. Ohhh it's painful and it really really hurts 

Sri.. It hurts me thats why I posted with those relevant quotes..But a WORD OF THANKS TO THE cvS. Since they have presented such a scenario, We are all hurting and screaming and clamouring like this..Shows how much BALH has taken over our sanity and life..