Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Here is the video of the new promo

Shurat Ka Short cut !!

Heated promo !! Both DC and Meenkashi Ka Tasshan about whether she will give in to wearing something reveling to get to fame or she will keep her morals and still win the hearts of the jantha.. Will DC give her a trophy or Karishma will grab it .. Dekhiya Aasman Se Aage aur  DC key Acid Tests

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01..PlayfulKiss..ApoorvaFananizornarangi314adigaagasdpsanmolswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo Video DC-Meenakshi challenge" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thank you Shanti...

Superb Promo...DC at his peak... Apurva is so amazing... Let us see what happens now to Meenakshi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..narangi314asdpsanmolshanti05

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video Shanti! Smile

You go Meenakshi! Stand your ground!

Edited by narangi_77 - 02 June 2012 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Shanti!!

heated promo. its so interesting and awesome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Its high time Meenakshi understood that she to arrive at the real side of the show ASA and no love story or anyone can help her

If she needs to keep her self in the race to famedom she needs to change herself and what DC is telling is the fact...Sugary sweet life is not possible for anyone in ASA , challenges, compromise and keep ones stand on certain grounds is left to oneself to take.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..narangi314asdpsanmolSofna

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i actually feel that may be I am reading too much into the story but I must say that this DC is yaar too good a  reader of characters...i think he knew that meenakshi Will say no ...
and he and meenu(sorry if i offend anyone) are perfect material for a couple as they r so different ..akshat is too fickle and too immature ..who cant even see what his own bro is doing for him
I think this is DC's way of showing the junta why meenakshi is winning amterial..she did not let go of her dignity for sake of short cut fame...DC boss u rock simply rock..u run the show not as a character but also actor...no one can come close to u in the acting department--in this show...u r a complex and very multidimensional character...who so ever writes Ur character rocks.. looking forward to this journey...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..narangi314asdpsanmol

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i actually feel that may be I am reading too much into the story but I must say that this DC is yaar too good a  reader of characters...i think he knew that meenakshi Will say no ...
and he and meenu(sorry if i offend anyone) are perfect material for a couple as they r so different ..akshat is too fickle and too immature ..who cant even see what his own bro is doing for him
I think this is DC's way of showing the junta why meenakshi is winning amterial..she did not let go of her dignity for sake of short cut fame...DC boss u rock simply rock..u run the show not as a character but also actor...no one can come close to u in the acting department--in this show...u r a complex and very multidimensional character...who so ever writes Ur character rocks.. looking forward to this journey...

@bold:
That's an interesting thought.

Though I have to say that  I wouldn't want DC to turn out to be an omniscient and god-like figure here...
He is human...he has failings, weak-spots, vulnerabilities...Big smile surely that's what makes a character interesting?

We know DC is controlling the world he has created. But to show that he can manipulate just about everyone and everything would be a stretch IMO.  I am waiting for someone/something to challenge him out of his rather smug self-satisfaction and self-complacency. Now that, IMO, would add complexity to his character and to this narrative and make for some good drama! 

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Mira DC has already understood Meenakshi pretty well , he knows she will disagree and she will take alternate route ,

What lies is his decision as he can make or break situations, Getting her to take the challenge and leave it will give her an upper hand in gaining  some eyeballs for her needed performance..

I am more interested in how DC gets the throphy to the needed person and who is that ...

I see it win-win for him since he cannot loose...
Anyways each sees his character his way I see him being very interesting in his moves and always doing for Meenakshi.. she needs to break her ways someday otherwise she will be ignored and the bechari tag will be there 4 ever...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314asdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.