Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Lakme India Fashionweek Episode

mirchi Groupbie
mirchi
mirchi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I REALLY enjoyed the Lakme India Fashionweek Episode.... Pooja and Ashmit made a very smart couple :)

A few additional notes:

* Ashmit has such a magnetic personality - he certainly commands the space around him. He reminds me of a MIlls & Boon hero :P *giggles*

* Did you see the way he and Pooja were dancing? I wouldn't have thought he would have made a good dancer, but he didn't look bad - he was pretty cool :)

* I LUVVVVVVVED his reaction when Pooja took his arm when walking amongst the stalls. His expression was really sweet... I think its only a matter of time before Pooja falls head over heels in love with Ashmit!

* It was quite funny really the way he held his arm out when walking with Pooja... it looked as if his arm was not a part of his body :P hahah!

* Lastly: Ashmit was wearing the SAME suit he wore in the pics taken by member from this forum, who met him in Delhi. Am I right here? I think I am....

Okay, thats about it from me....

MiRcHi

KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged

ya i didn't c it, but sounds cool. ofcourse ahmit look hot n cool,  y do u think im his fan..

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bESTHeartHeartHeart

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ya i liked the fashion week show! it was cool! they make such a great couple. and i do agree the way pooja was holdin his arm!LOL
QueenB Newbie
QueenB
QueenB

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
yeah, i totally loved that episode. Ashmit looked soo hot. actually, he always looks hot. but him and pooja looked really cute together. he is the PERFECT husband. pooja looked good in her black clothes too.
bubblez Groupbie
bubblez
bubblez

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
YOU ARE SO RIGHT MIRCHI! THAT IS THE SAME COAT THAT HE WORE ON THOSE PICTURES. IF HE GETS ON HIS SUNGLASSES IM GOING TO BE SURE THAT THOSE PICTURES WERE FROM THE SETS OR SOMETHING.
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
YEA~ I loved Heart this episode. Ashmit looked soo hot Clap when he was dancing with Pooja. His suit was rockin too. Cool

Anywho, I didn't like the outfit Pooja decided to go with. (THE BLACK ONE) I think the one before (the greenish looking blue one) would've looked better on her~! Not that I'm saying the black outfit was ugly or anything. Nothing is ugly when it comes to Ritu Kumar's clothing line. I Heart her~!

OVERALL~ this was a great episode! I give it 4 stars Star
StarStarStar and two thumbs up! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

But seriously Pooja looks way more in love with Ashmit then she ever did with Ronit. Shocked
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
nice episode 
as0o0 Groupbie
as0o0
as0o0

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

yepp it was a cute 0neeLOL

Go to top