Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Here is my take on the story

serendipitydkm Newbie
serendipitydkm
serendipitydkm

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
First, When Krish tells his mom about engagement with Paulomi, she will faint or get really sick. So when he is introduced to Rajinibala, he will see that his mother really likes her and maybe other people in his family too. So he decides to marry her to keep his mom happy and healthy.
After marriage he realizes that they both are not compatible. And I hope he realizes that he actually loves Paulomi...or something. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1Jo_Pinchyfj08ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
hi serendipitydkm... if u read the synopsis of the show, he falls for rajnibala and breaks off his engagement with poloumi, the reason why rajnibala is getting married again is the big mystery and the 'kyon' they kept asking in the promos

hope they will show a nice way of breaking things off with poloumi, would hate to have Gaurav be insensitive to her feelings, lets wait and see 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1ssroomani

serendipitydkm Newbie
serendipitydkm
serendipitydkm

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

hi serendipitydkm... if u read the synopsis of the show, he falls for rajnibala and breaks off his engagement with poloumi, the reason why rajnibala is getting married again is the big mystery and the 'kyon' they kept asking in the promos

hope they will show a nice way of breaking things off with poloumi, would hate to have Gaurav be insensitive to her feelings, lets wait and see 

Hi Fj08,

well the reason my predict is the way it is because I like Poloumi. And I like them as couple. Even though the synopsis of the show is different.

what is "kyon"?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
'kyon' means why

byah humari bahu ka is literally getting our daughter in law married 

if u have seen the promo for the show, they would show people discussing that rajnibala is a good DIL and they had a love match so 'why' and then refer to the title as in 'why are they getting their DIL married'

i m sure everyone will feel bad for poloumi but thats the way the story has to go...

btw i m fatima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1ssroomani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index