Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Aashi... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hatts off to you...I mean why isnt Ekta refering to you while getting the script written ??  U r just fab ...loved it...I have till date been a silent reader but today I cudnt control myself !
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

im wondering if i am dreaming or im actually awake...what an os !!!!!!!...im sure i must be dreaming ...

still i wud say...fantabulous !!!...
amby...this time i really am lost in heaven...wow...so beautiful...you rocked it...no,..no...you broke all the barriers...
loved that long sweet os...mindblowing one...so unique n cool...
you have a natural flare for writing...!!!...im honoured to read this dear...πŸ€—
do write more...thanx for d pm...

Awww thank you soo much for all the compliments Subu!!
Im glad you liked it so much!! πŸ˜³
Yeah this was the longest one ive ever written.. i couldnt stop once i started and i wanted to show everything, like a rewrite of Thursdays episode mixed in with what I want to see on Monday hahaha πŸ˜›
πŸ€—
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

"Bhad mein jaaye
meri company Priya! Agar iss
duniya mein koi bhi cheez mere
liye sabse zyada mayine rakhti
hai, toh woh tha tumhara saath
aur tumhara pyaar"
loved these lines.. Actually hoping these lines in the show but i don't think cvs will use these word because they need trp n they r thinking beautiful lines don't earn trp... Loved all lines u wrote after that green coloured sayari.. Touched my heart.. Superb, excellent, fabulous..

Thank youu!! Came straight from the heart πŸ˜‰
I hope so too! of course, they love crushing our hopes in the name of TRPS!  The stuff in green was song lyrics.. the first one of course was Raat Akeli Hai and the second one was Bas Ek Pal.. Bas Ek Pal is one of my favourite songs! I wanted to make a VM with it for my FF and add it in  to the separation part for more effect but I never got around to it... maybe if I have time i might tackle it in the future! 

Thanks again!! πŸ˜³
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaviya10

WOW AMBY...you are the best...Too good OS...Fantastic..Just loved each and every line of it...

Sorry for late reply yaar...having problems with my PC from morning...after reading your OS i feel so relaxed and great...

Thank you so much for this wonderful and lovely OS...πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

THANK YOU KAVIYA!!!! 
Thanks for the eccentric gifs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
No worries, read and comment whenever you can!
I'm really glad you liked it!! 
πŸ€—
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Aashi...

Hatts off to you...I mean why isnt Ekta refering to you while getting the script written ??  U r just fab ...loved it...I have till date been a silent reader but today I cudnt control myself !

Thank you!!
Because my stories are sensible πŸ˜‰ LOL
Awww thanks!! Im really glad you liked it!! πŸ˜³

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Take a bow Girl... U made me feel better..πŸ€—
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Take a bow Girl... U made me feel better..πŸ€—

YAY! πŸ€—
Go read my other stuff.. you'll feel ALOT better! πŸ˜Š
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

maaar daala maaar daaala watt a concept wat a portrayal... koi us baddimag cvs ko isss IF mein peep in kerne ko boliye na... fantabulous my jaaan
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

maaar daala maaar daaala watt a concept wat a portrayal... koi us baddimag cvs ko isss IF mein peep in kerne ko boliye na... fantabulous my jaaan

LOL thanks! i know they totally should!! we have like 3 scenarios for tmrw's epi going around right now and im sure the CVs are gna blow it again.. πŸ˜­
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: azk92

</div><div>
<font color="#cc0033">Thank youu!! Came straight from the heartπŸ˜‰</font>
<font color="#cc0033">I hope so too! of course, they love crushing our hopes in the name of TRPS! The stuff in green was song lyrics.. the first one of course was Raat Akeli Hai and the second one was Bas Ek Pal.. Bas Ek Pal is one of my favourite songs! I wanted to make a VM with it for my FF and add it in to the separation part for more effect but I never got around to it... maybe if I have time i might tackle it in the future!</font>
<font color="#cc0033">
</font>
<font color="#cc0033">Thanks again!!😳</font>

he he.. Actually i don't read anything which is written in long hindi sentences except in fiction.. If lines r written in format likes lyrics n in hindi then i skip those lines n did same in this fiction too.. I m sure at one thing u r far better than balh writer... I found love, emotion n everything in ur fiction..