Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

1/6/12 Promo:Meenakshi Refuses DC Angry (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I posted the video ...

Waise u r right But then I thought Win win for DC - Meenakshi, maybe this is the turning point he will fav Karishma , Infact she is more Hard working she makes her focus as winning the title and could be a TRP generator
Meenakshi has the misconception that she is fav due to her dance but people sympathize with her due to her back ground the actual talent is still hidden for her to prove ..

Even if someone has to tale a challenge for wearing reveling clothes if one is sensible one can make some twists and turns, But meenkashi wants to keep rooted to her morals and DC is not going to loose his chance to get his ratings and his needed contender for the audience may change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I posted the video ...

Waise u r right But then I thought Win win for DC - Meenakshi, maybe this is the turning point he will fav Karishma , Infact she is more Hard working she makes her focus as winning the title and could be a TRP generator
Meenakshi has the misconception that she is fav due to her dance but people sympathize with her due to her back ground the actual talent is still hidden for her to prove ..

Even if someone has to tale a challenge for wearing reveling clothes if one is sensible one can make some twists and turns, But meenkashi wants to keep rooted to her morals and DC is not going to loose his chance to get his ratings and his needed contender for the audience may change.

you are right , I think she will understand soon what DC really means.Smile. Karishms is just as hard working, I root for this girl more than Meenaxi. Meenaxi might be female lead but for once the female lead does not hold any charm for me, somebody else does like Karishma, she is becoming more interesting , no longer the antagonist .Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index