Aasman Se Aage

1/6/12 Promo:Meenakshi Refuses DC Angry

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shruti,
Hope someone can uploads the video..

Taashan between DC and Meenakshi is very interesting 👏👏
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
After seeing episode and promo, Iam super confused about DC. 😕
shanti05 thumbnail
What is confusing Rekha..
Don;t be just remember DC 's words,He is never wrong !
rekha02 thumbnail
what we will see in ASA next is clear, no drama for trps. Dc means it when he says she has to perform to an item number , her bichari status will not generate more trps, hence Karishma will become DC's fav next as he is not used to listening to 'no'. Karishma was right when she said once who generates more trps will be DC's fav 😉. I dont think DC will want Meenaxi to become his show's next winner, hence my confusion as what i posted in previous  thread about promo seems wrong, now Meenaxi will not hold audience interest  or DC's. DC broke a lot of rules for Meenaxi not anymore, what happens next in ASA is hard to predict as DC is becoming unpredictable and along with it ASA 😊
Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I posted the video ...

Waise u r right But then I thought Win win for DC - Meenakshi, maybe this is the turning point he will fav Karishma , Infact she is more Hard working she makes her focus as winning the title and could be a TRP generator
Meenakshi has the misconception that she is fav due to her dance but people sympathize with her due to her back ground the actual talent is still hidden for her to prove ..

Even if someone has to tale a challenge for wearing reveling clothes if one is sensible one can make some twists and turns, But meenkashi wants to keep rooted to her morals and DC is not going to loose his chance to get his ratings and his needed contender for the audience may change.

rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

I posted the video ...

Waise u r right But then I thought Win win for DC - Meenakshi, maybe this is the turning point he will fav Karishma , Infact she is more Hard working she makes her focus as winning the title and could be a TRP generator
Meenakshi has the misconception that she is fav due to her dance but people sympathize with her due to her back ground the actual talent is still hidden for her to prove ..

Even if someone has to tale a challenge for wearing reveling clothes if one is sensible one can make some twists and turns, But meenkashi wants to keep rooted to her morals and DC is not going to loose his chance to get his ratings and his needed contender for the audience may change.

you are right , I think she will understand soon what DC really means.😊. Karishms is just as hard working, I root for this girl more than Meenaxi. Meenaxi might be female lead but for once the female lead does not hold any charm for me, somebody else does like Karishma, she is becoming more interesting , no longer the antagonist .😃