Alan is Back! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Happy Fern: Let me do the Happy Penguin Dance ... 🤗 Me in Pluto and watching you prepare for the battle 😆😆😆 and Backing-off (what is that? humans use strange words that we Penguins don't get 😆😆😆)

*suspiciously*
Happy Penguin dance is SOLO ryt? Not duet *burning in J*
*Sharpening her spear*
Originally posted by an12345678

Great! Welcome to Chicken Fan Club and you are from now part of "Our" 😆 And, you seem to have guessed it right, Alan must have got the fever because of that rain dance 😆😆😆

Meenakshi is no object ... Akshat and Meenakshi are the real deal 😆😆😆

Thank You for the Welcome to "Chicken Club" 🤣 [I highly feel dat der shud be an FC of Sid.K named as "Chicken Lovers" for Us Guys :P 😆] & M Glad to be a part of "Our" Group ! 😆 😆 😆 & Yep that is the 1 reason on top of my List for Alan becuming Feverish, Yu Achanak ;) 😆 I wish we have more rain seq's of AkShi den so that atleast Alan keeps away 🤣 But after seeing the adorable, Jealous, Possessive BF Akshat, m craving for more Alan-Akshat-Meenakshi ! :P 😆 Mahn, I totally Loved the J avatar of him 😳 🤣

& @Red- Kudos to the line ! Meenakshi is NO Object so AkShi till Eternity or atleast till Aasmaan Se Aage😆 

& Yea Piya Ur right, the Chicken has got SO Popular ! 🤣 Though it has been my fav thng since ages but after Akshat being rechristened as Chicken, M crazy for it now ! 😆 My Mom gives me wide glares as I regularly demand for Chicken nowadays 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Thank You for the Welcome to "Chicken Club" 🤣 [I highly feel dat der shud be an FC of Sid.K named as "Chicken Lovers" for Us Guys :P 😆] & M Glad to be a part of "Our" Group ! 😆 😆 😆 & Yep that is the 1 reason on top of my List for Alan becuming Feverish, Yu Achanak ;) 😆 I wish we have more rain seq's of AkShi den so that atleast Alan keeps away 🤣 But after seeing the adorable, Jealous, Possessive BF Akshat, m craving for more Alan-Akshat-Meenakshi ! :P 😆 Mahn, I totally Loved the J avatar of him 😳 🤣

Please no, no Alan shouldn't go away anywhere. I'll go really bald if he disappears again 😆😆😆 He is the Mystery Man and I want to know so many things about him. I now feel that he is faking his heart disease to gain the sympathy of Meenakshi ... see so many doubts raising its heads in my no brain head and they will gobble my head if he does the vanish act again 😆😆😆
😆