Alan is Back! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Really! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Yep, they all have got the depth and are well-sketched.  Our Chicken is a sweet one for sure ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Piya, Kasturika, and me have started calling him the Chicken. Will include you too in that "Our" since you love him, too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yea for now i love him...but if he gets all evil n stuff might have to love em n leave him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Awww "Our chicken" sounds great...im more than happy to be included into the 'Chicken' fanclub ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Akshat's way too cute lol !

Originally posted by MP07

Yea for now i love him...but if he gets all evil n stuff might have to love em n leave him ๐Ÿ˜† 

Awww "Our chicken" sounds great...im more than happy to be included into the 'Chicken' fanclub ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Akshat's way too cute lol !

Welcome to "Our Chicken" Fan-Club ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Love, Leave and Find New ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but don't apply the same for "Our Chicken." He demands complete loyalty and unconditional love till the end of the show life (or interest in the show life) ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, I am An.๐Ÿ˜Š and it was nice interacting with you. I'll logout now. Enjoy and Have a Great Weekend!
๐Ÿค—

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Welcome to "Our Chicken" Fan-Club ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Love, Leave and Find New ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but don't apply the same for "Our Chicken." He demands complete loyalty and unconditional love till the end of the show life (or interest in the show life) ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, I am An.๐Ÿ˜Š and it was nice interacting with you. I'll logout now. Enjoy and Have a Great Weekend!
๐Ÿค—

Hahaha thank you thank you !๐Ÿ˜Š
LOL dw always gotta be faithful to the chicken !

I'm monica n it was nice interacting with u aswell๐Ÿ˜Š Same to u !
I'm joining the celebrations over Alan's return...LOVE & ADORE him...

But he looked quite sad and despondent...๐Ÿ˜ญ perhaps he's feeling guilty for what he did?

And Akshat of course was being a total DUDE ๐Ÿ˜† I wanted to smack him one (in a loving way ๐Ÿ˜‰). Please don't get me wrong, I โค๏ธ Akshat too...

SOOO many people to love on this show...๐Ÿ˜†  It's raining men! And How! ๐Ÿ˜†

But the contrast between Akshat and Alan was evident when they were discussing the item song.

Akshat: Typical dude...
Alan: Mature adult...

All I can say is, lucky Meenakshi!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by narangi_77

But he looked quite sad and despondent...๐Ÿ˜ญ perhaps he's feeling guilty for what he did?

And Akshat of course was being a total DUDE ๐Ÿ˜† I wanted to smack him one (in a loving way ๐Ÿ˜‰). Please don't get me wrong, I โค๏ธ Akshat too...

But the contrast between Akshat and Alan was evident when they were discussing the item song.

Heya ๐Ÿ˜Š Another alan fan ! Wohoo !

I totally agree meenakshi is one lucky lady...but she's oblivious to alans feelings...yea he was probably feeling guilty...n i was thinking he probably wasn't even sick he jus didnt wanna be around when the meenakshi akshat drama was happening lol.

I also agree with the bolded !

Akshat's jus a typical guy n possesive bf (not in a bad way)...it's cute ! Gotta love the chicken !

Yea Alan is Back (finally) ! ๐Ÿ˜† I guess he got all dat fever coz of AkShi's rain seq ๐Ÿคฃ Poor Guy ! ๐Ÿคฃ Hope he's not a bad guy though ! I mean he shud remain as he is & shud understand he wont get Meenakshi :P (Obvio its gonna be Akshat Or DC ! ๐Ÿ˜†] But still its ASA so Cant Predict ! :P Nice Post Ya ! =D

& Yea BTW Evn M a BIG Chicken Fan ! ๐Ÿคฃ Literally as well as in ASA so Include me too ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sid.K is the most flawless actor EVER ! 
Originally posted by narangi_77

I got you all wrong ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† How can you feel like smacking Our Chicken ... he is such a sweet one with a heart and a tube-light brain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š I find Alan intriguing and I am glad he is back but Meenakshi and Akshat till eternity ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Yea Alan is Back (finally) ! ๐Ÿ˜† I guess he got all dat fever coz of AkShi's rain seq ๐Ÿคฃ Poor Guy ! ๐Ÿคฃ Hope he's not a bad guy though ! I mean he shud remain as he is & shud understand he wont get Meenakshi :P (Obvio its gonna be Akshat Or DC ! ๐Ÿ˜†] But still its ASA so Cant Predict ! :P Nice Post Ya ! =D

& Yea BTW Evn M a BIG Chicken Fan ! ๐Ÿคฃ Literally as well as in ASA so Include me too ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sid.K is the most flawless actor EVER ! 

Great! Welcome to Chicken Fan Club and you are from now part of "Our" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And, you seem to have guessed it right, Alan must have got the fever because of that rain dance ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Meenakshi is no object ... Akshat and Meenakshi are the real deal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
All of a sudden chicken has become the most priceless thing in this virtual life & I'm glad that b'coz of him ,we r almost having a Chicken fan club๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by piya2025

All of a sudden chicken has become the most priceless thing in this virtual life & I'm glad that b'coz of him ,we r almost having a Chicken fan club๐Ÿคฃ

I think, the Chicken should write a "Thank You" note to Akshat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†