Posted: 11 years ago
Alan is back and with a bang. So, he was really sick or had gone to salute his former bosses (Policemen) ... we would never know. But, what matters the most is : He is Back and with eyes still on Meenakshi. I hope no one missed the sly smile when Akahst walks off like a possessive boy friend, angry at Meenakshi.

Time to open the dabba of sweets and distribute ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yayyy! The MMS man is back.

But sad,I missed the epi,Akshat Jealous? !..awwwπŸ˜†
Mannn I love Alan.. He is hotter than akshat!πŸ˜›
I wish Meenakshi was paired with him...
But I also like Akshat and Meenakshi..they also look nice..😊
oh god ya he is back πŸ˜‘😑😑😑  he is such a hypocrite.. akshat was telling for meenakshi's good only bt alan pretended as if he only cared for her and made akshat look like a fool...😲😑 bt wen he went away... ( my poor baby😭) he said those same wrds only which akshat was saying bt in another way...πŸ˜• i just dnt like this tendency of alan.. DC ya no DCX.. i think it will be alan who will create prblms for meenu later on... bt i just dnt want him with meenu plzzz😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by piya2025

Yayyy! The MMS man is back.

But sad,I missed the epi,Akshat Jealous? !..awwwπŸ˜†

How did you miss our Chicken's possessive avatar?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Go Watch and Come Back to Post ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And, yes Alan is back. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by an12345678

Alan is back and with a bang. So, he was really sick or had gone to salute his former bosses (Policemen) ... we would never know. But, what matters the most is : He is Back and with eyes still on Meenakshi. I hope no one missed the sly smile when Akahst walks off like a possessive boy friend, angry at Meenakshi.

Time to open the dabba of sweets and distribute ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey bdw do u know abt the story??????? i presume u know sumthing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ plzzz say no...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by an12345678

How did you miss our Chicken's possessive avatar?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Go Watch and Come Back to Post ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And, yes Alan is back. πŸ˜Š
Dad & His favourite news channel.That's how I missed our chicken's action.
Yeah watchingπŸ˜†

Originally posted by mary78613

Mannn I love Alan.. He is hotter than akshat!πŸ˜›
I wish Meenakshi was paired with him...
But I also like Akshat and Meenakshi..they also look nice..😊

I think Meenakshi has become the parcel in the pass the parcel game. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I like Alan and I want him to do a strong role : whether it be negative or positive. 😊 And, I am very glad that he is back. 😊
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

hey bdw do u know abt the story??????? i presume u know sumthing...πŸ˜‰ plzzz say no...πŸ˜†

I have no idea about this STORY. Me Know Nothing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me only a Chicken Lover πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Stories is what I dream and that is how I evaluate everything 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

oh god ya he is back πŸ˜‘  he is such a hypocrite.. akshat was telling for meenakshi's good only bt alan pretended as if he only cared for her and made akshat look like a fool...😲😑 bt wen he went away... ( my poor baby😭) he said those same wrds only which akshat was saying bt in another way...πŸ˜• i just dnt like this tendency of alan.. DC ya no DCX.. i think it will be alan who will create prblms for meenu later on... bt i just dnt want him with meenu plzzz😭

We need an evil to show the goodness of othersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and specially the good heart of the Chicken πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  So welcome his presence and he adds more conflict in the show and that is just great. 😊