Aasman Se Aage

01/06:Epi-Disc: Shohrat keliye Kya Karna Hai? - Page 2

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mira...superb analysis as usual...agree with u totally...

Meenu is sooo clueless...she will soon have to shed her naive nature if she has to survive...

Yay...Alan is back and yes he looked so sad today...loved those looks between the 2 boys πŸ˜†

Agreed what DC said is true and we see it in all the reality shows these days...simple girls turning into really smart ones for just going ahead ...but just by doing the item number she won't become cheap...she will have to do such kind of numbers , her nature should not change that's all !

But the clothes were a little too revealing...no wonder she was shell shocked. πŸ˜²

Liked the way Alan reminded her to do what she feels comfortable doing and him saying he will always support her !

K is confusing me these days...yesterday she was uncomfortable at her Mom's behaviour and today she is back to her old ways...of course her Mom's words to do anything hook or crook is propelling her to do all these things...basically if it is upto her she may not be as bad as she acts !! She wants to achieve this win more for her Mom than for herself !

Meenu refuses ...now to see what happens next...looking forward to the episode where as per promo DC supports K !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved DC and meenakshi's scene yesterday..
So true with what he said, Talent is to go thought the path of fame the masoomiyat has to be set aside and get bolder..

Making urself prepared for the fame which will turn your identity and make you someone else...

The meenakshi who was without makeup and looked raw is now already changed with her dressing and showing her beauty, The audience is greedy to see more of her if they want to give her the title, Fans want to see various forms of her as they have no time to just sympathize for her they want a change as if she needs their power in her mutti !!πŸ˜‰

I was watching Katrina's dance on this number Chikani Chameli She had a dupatta on her when she started and the a change in clothes but a short blouse and a skirt,

The moves were giving all the ga ga 's to the dance... and her moves.. She was bombastick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I found DC's scene with Meenaxi pretty explosive and loaded with chemistry , it was like he was romancing her or rather me when he was explaining why she has to let go of her innocence. Iam charmed and feel a unique energy when DC is on screen, amazing screen presence , Apu has as DC. Apu you rock !!.
 Baaki , nothing special Akshat-Meenaxi-Alan angle is what you might  see everywhere in telly world. One raw fast track love birds and one KMH (after the MMS track I refuse to find anything good in Alan he is on a guilt trip make amends man for what you did and redeem yourself is all I ask)
Karishma is turning out to be an interesting characterπŸ˜ƒ ( Iam liking more and more ) ,pretty sweet now the way she talked about dreams and what all you wish to do for them. I hope nothing wrong happens to her in the storeroom.πŸ˜”
Looking forward to the rift track.πŸ˜ƒ. Karishma now deserves some personal attention from DC πŸ˜†
Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

I found DC's scene with Meenaxi pretty explosive and loaded with chemistry , it was like he was romancing her or rather me when he was explaining why she has to let go of her innocence. Iam charmed and feel a unique energy when DC is on screen, amazing screen presence , Apu has as DC. Apu you rock !!.
 Baaki , nothing special Akshat-Meenaxi-Alan angle is what you might  see everywhere in telly world. One raw fast track love birds and one KMH (after the MMS track I refuse to find anything good in Alan he is on a guilt trip make amends man for what you did and redeem yourself is all I ask)
Karishma is turning out to be an interesting characterπŸ˜ƒ ( Iam liking more and more ) ,pretty sweet now the way she talked about dreams and what all you wish to do for them. I hope nothing wrong happens to her in the storeroom.πŸ˜”
Looking forward to the rift track.πŸ˜ƒ. Karishma now deserves some personal attention from DC πŸ˜†

@RED EXPLOSIVE YES !!!

I SO WISH TO SEE ONLY THEM !!😳 He rules my screen !! And me go to a land of Aasman Se Aage !!

Rekha we sail in the same boat !!😳
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago