Aasman Se Aage

01/06:Epi-Disc: Shohrat keliye Kya Karna Hai?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Welcome to Daily Discussion Thread

Dear Friends,

As per pre-cap we have to see DC challenging Meenakshi to beocme Chikni Chameli. This opens up a big debate...

If you have to become a dancing Superstar then you should be versatile and open to all kind of dance forms.. If Meenakshi cannot wear an Item Girl clothes and dance, can she really become a super star??

A Small Pre-cap:
Angad's parents are pleased to meet Karishma but Angad's mother insults Meenakshi. Karishma's mother puts cutlery in Poonam's bag and accuses Meenakshi's mother of stealing them. Meenakshi goes home and comforts her mother. Akshat informs his parents that he loves Meenakshi. His parents come to Meenakshi's house and accept Akshat and Meenakshi's relation.(This precap is captured from LifeOK Youtube channel)

How DC will react when Meenakshi does not agree to become Chikni Chameli?
How TRPViewers think on this incident?

Let us see today's episode to find answers.
Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

ote: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the
episode. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

A special request to silent readers. If you do not want to comment its ok, But please click LIKE on the comments so that we know you guys are with us.

Please vote in the ASA Promotional Siggy Contest!!

Please hit ChaskaMeter without Fail.
Comment on actor profiles twice a day.
Comment on the old articles - every one can comment twice on an article

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16ayaan786narangi314adigaagvanadhimary78613shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "01/06:Epi-Disc: Shohrat keliye Kya Karna Hai?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I watched yesterday's episode so late... Only today morning... Akshat has become a Hi-Man suddenly...

What Idid not understand is the speed at which this love story has progressed to parents acceptance level... Akshat who was trying to avoid talking or disclosing about Meenakshi has suddenly turned 100 degrees. He not only explained to his family but got them down to Meenakshi's house... I was surprised with this move of CVs...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 01 June 2012 at 11:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16narangi314

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Quick Update:

Sandhya gives songs for next round to every one except Meenakshi.She asks Meenakshi to got Studio as DC wants to give the song himself.  Meenakshi was asked by DC to perform on Chikni Chameli... DC asks another girl Meenu to perform and show and he says he did the choreography specially...Meenakshi is startled... DC goes on explaining  this is best for her to become superstar...

Karishma and Boby: Boby informs he has the voting lines responsibility for next round and asks Karishma to meet him at 8 pm in the store room if she wants to ripe the benefits from him.

Akshat tells Meenakshi not to accept this song and Meenakshi with worried looks... thinking how can she say no to DC!! Alan comes there and says not to listen to any one (indicating Akshat) and do with what she is comfortable with...

Meenakshi goes to DC and says she may not do this and frame freezes thr...

No precap the promo is shown. the promo is already posted by Shruti, pls check that

vasanthi16narangi314

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Bhanu!

I was actually pleasantly surprised with yesterday's episode as I wrote in the discussion thread.

I am glad they sorted this thing quickly. 

Yes, Akshat was trying to avoid confrontation (which happened anyway with his mom behaving like a 5 yr old throwing a tantrum)...but then there was only so much he could take and he blurted out his true feelings...he's impulsive like that. But everything he said, he felt, and he spoke from the heart and I think his relationship with his parents is such that they were able to see immediately that he was totally serious. Add to this Angad's exhortation that they support Akshat.

So I think it was natural for them to go to the chawl immediately to make amends for their behavior. Really liked how Akshat's mother said, "humse...nahin, mujhse bhool hui hai..."
She took responsibility for her rude behavior...Clap

I think this is how mature people behave...I found this totally realistic.

Compare this with Samir's parents...which I also found realistic. It took Samir's suicide attempt to make them realize they should support their son...they were more controlling.

Akshat-Angad's parents have brought up their sons to follow their dreams (as Angad mentioned)...so while it was human for the mother to want "better" for her son (doesn't excuse her outrageous behavior), it was then also natural for her to get back to her position of wanting to see her son happy, no matter what. What really impressed me was her willingness to apologize...Clap

To me, dragging this would have been like any run-of-the-mill soap...So I am really glad they sorted it.

Edited by narangi_77 - 01 June 2012 at 12:02pm

ApoorvaFan-MamuKiBhanji-

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Mira, good points... After your explanation things are seeming to be rational... In any daily soap, they could have dragged them for months...

And Angad and Akshat parents are good in thier upbringing that they allowed their sons to follow thier passion of dance and they give importance to their feelings and interests...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Today's episode is carried on by DC... Fantastic it is... I still do not understand what exactly he wants with this Chikni Chameli saga...

And today Alen is back... I am very happy... Now he will add drama to the otherwise straight love story I guess...

I was wondering what is right... Doing the dance or not...

vasanthi16narangi314

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Meenakshi and Karishmascene is very good...Symbolic and nice...

vasanthi16narangi314

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Bhanu

I just got back from my feild trip I will come in a bit..
Will watch the episode and comment on swethas link and come here

DC must have rocked today Embarrassed

ApoorvaFannarangi314

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.