virman + behna = a treat to watch!! ;)

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
tum ek 24 hr entertainment channel ho aur main tumhara main tumahara sabse favourite audience.. jo ek bhi episode miss nahi karta not even ad..

to me it was the first tym jeevika was shown as a sis cum mom.. for d first tym i saw an ek hazaro wali behna in jeevika.. after seeing today's epi not only manvi but now jeevika too deserves this title.. hats off to jeevika and hats off to krystal for portraying jeevika so beautifully today.. as always nia today also didnt fail to prove that she was born to play manvi.. πŸ‘ and virat and his jheel sii ankhe gosh!! β˜ΊοΈ instead of swamini they cud have shown viren in that time slot.. grrr.. πŸ˜³ i started watching ehmmbh for behna bond and ended up watching it only n only for virman but if such awesome realistic behna scenes r shown then it will be a treat to watch!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed Bilkul Sahi Kaha Aapne...
VirMan Are Always A Treat To Watch I Even Began Watching It For The Behnas But The Moment I Saw VirMan In The Swapping Identity And First Scene I Fell In Love With Them And Now Wivout VirMan TV Seems Empty
Jai VirMan
And The Behnas Are Good Too But VirMan Are The Best!!!!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So true... Todays episode was rocking!!
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes today's behna scene was so touching hats off to krystel for making it so emotional and viramn they are my cutie pies they are always cute and today they were super cute
~~~~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: hs7071

Agreed Bilkul Sahi Kaha Aapne...
VirMan Are Always A Treat To Watch I Even Began Watching It For The Behnas But The Moment I Saw VirMan In The Swapping Identity And First Scene I Fell In Love With Them And Now Wivout VirMan TV Seems Empty
Jai VirMan
And The Behnas Are Good Too But VirMan Are The Best!!!!

virat's entry n awww that swapping fiasco πŸ˜  everything abt virman has always been memorable!! πŸ˜³
~~~~ thumbnail
@ NeenuVirman,  hs7071,  vedant123,  yashran_sarun thanks for commenting.. πŸ˜³