Posted: 11 years ago

LOVE..

What is love? A most difficult question for mankind..
The universal feeling that , helps humans to coexist,live harmoniously and do much more than that,  can be described in few words..

So far in BALH we have seen a brother-sister love; A mom-daughter love; a dad-daughter love,Friendship love; Dadi- potha love, Bro- bro love..

What kind of love was shared between Priya and Ram.. Now that has got me foxed totally.. A googly bowled by Priya has set me thinking and flummoxed me  from all kinds of angles imaginable..

Is it a husband-Wife love or not or was it a friendly hubby like  love ?Or was it a motherly kind dotted on Ram by Priya?

Wifely love? Husbandly love? What crap was that??

Let me be a little frank..

If Priya didnt feel that kind of love a woman feels for her man/ a wife for her husband, why did she consummate her marriage?? Why did she hug him quite a lot allow him to explore her??

Is this how a modern woman still strongly rooted in Indian value systems think and trivialise LOVE? Am at a loss!!!

So What kind of love was Priya having for Ram???
That my dear Sherlock  Holmes is for you to find out and get the answers from the CVs...
I think if Aurther conan doyle or Agatha Christie were alive they could do some dectective work. Better to bring back to life Sigmand Freud and ask him to shed more light on this kind of Priya's love..

So what kind of love was this?????
Am sure by next week I will suffer from a case of no love lost for BALH..
Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

So What kind of love was Priya having for Ram???
That my dear Sherlock  Holmes is for you to find out and get the answers from the CVs...
I think if Aurther conan doyle or Agatha Christie were alive they could do some dectective work. Better to bring back to life Sigmand Freud and ask him to shed more light on this kind of Priya's love..
 Definitely need Freudian analysis for this one!!! I wonder if even he will be able to figure this one out? It's so twisted!! 

Great post Maris!! I am just as confused as you are.. 
Well said maris, I also have the same question, I am soo😭😭😭😭😭😭 no words for what they did yesterday.
Maris

Please don't use LOVE to describe what Priya feels for Ram right now! That's the biggest insult
To the word!

Originally posted by azk92

Amby its twisted  beyond straightening.. The charm of good old Raya has been lost for ever..
Originally posted by fanraya

Well said maris, I also have the same question, I am soo😭😭😭😭😭😭 no words for what they did yesterday.
Yes Priya. join the gang of sleepless denizens, of BALHian world crying and shocked,..
Originally posted by fosla

Maris

Please don't use LOVE to describe what Priya feels for Ram right now! That's the biggest insult
To the word!

Angie. tell me what kind of feeling Priya has for Ram right now?? Any ideas..
di... i just can say one thing about ur post... awesome post... .but i'm not going to tell anything about wat is between raya nw... i cannot... thanks for sharing...   :-) Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

<font color="#6600cc">Angie. tell me what kind of feeling Priya has for Ram right now?? Any ideas..</font>

Friendly love. Didn't you hear it from the horses mouth?
Originally posted by salsaly

di... i just can say one thing about ur post... awesome post... .but i'm not going to tell anything about wat is between raya nw... i cannot... thanks for sharing...   :-)
Thanks for responding Saly..No problem about your lack of comment..😃