Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heth singh said killing 2 birds with 1 stone .So he is showing Shiv took money for the tender. Now who won the tender ? Anandi's representative. So both Anandi and Shiv r in trouble together.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think shiv took out the money. The way they showed him to be soo scared lol I think he was faking it. 
I just saw the pre-cap and saw Anandi's reaction to when the box was opened I am sure its empty.
LOL
its going to be fun episode on monday!

Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oww i hope kuchh achcha ho jaaye aur bure ka mooh kala ho jaaye AUR yeh kaam ke liye anandi shiv ko help karein.
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think..actually I hope Bheem Singh would have removed all the money from the briefcase and filled it with raddi ka paper...after all, he was the one to discover  the bag under the table. aisa hua toh maza ayega!
Achava11 thumbnail
Shiv really looked so startled๐Ÿ˜†let's see
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think shiv is look startled but anandi reaction like i thought she know this before. may be there is no money in bag. and anandi reveled this shiv to letter to proving her point
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think theres no money in the bag!!
and CVs'd shown shambhu taking water from the steel tumbler & they focused on it 4 a long time. so sum1 may b bheem singh says we can match his finger prints on the case as how shambhu cums 2 know abt bribe & that money is in the ofc??๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š