Ruk Jaana Nahin

1st June - Indu's charade revealed to all! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Oh Shraddha, amazing update. Sounds like a powerhouse episode and performance by our Sanchi dearest. Good for her...omg...I can't believe I jump around in my efforts to support them both. God I love AD! Looking forward to watching the episode tonight!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st June - Indu's charade revealed to all! (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suki11

suki11

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Great post as usual Lashy, loved your comments!

I didn't really bother watching most of today's epi, just caught the last few mins. But I think that was the only scene really worth watching!

I really enjoyed seeing Sanchi telling Indu exactly how she felt, and the way she showed everyone the truth. Still she needed to use a lie and couple of tricks to prove the truth, but what the hell she got the result she wanted! And that was to gain the student's support. But oh, I almost forgot she won the latest round of tit for tat with Indu too.

Indu humiliated her, and caused a scene, so she too had to cause an even bigger tamasha to score higher on their game of one-upmanship. You see that was the one thing I didn't like about her public expose of Indu. The fact that it was public. For a girl who claims that all she wants to do is study in peace and be left alone, she sure has a funny way of showing it! As she does certain acts that instead indicate that she actually loves being the centre of attention!
Not only this public denouncement of Indu and their sham marriage, but blabbing the truth of Veenaji's fake suicide to the press is another incident that springs to mind where Sanchi happily basked in the spotlight.

Until of course it all goes wrong, and she's made to suffer, for making Indu look like an fool. Lol when is Sanchi going to learn, that fooling and stabbing Indu in the back, always turns out to be a seriously bad thing to do! She should have just followed Mahak's advice and gone straight to the administration office yesterday to get her forms filled out with her proof. When Indu found out that would have been enough of an insult to him, that he had been tricked. But humiliating him publicly yet again...ouch Sanchi, I just struggle to see how she can keep making the same mistake over and over!

And yes finally my dream love story of creepy mannu and smirky mahak seems to have begun! Lol I have wanted their pairing from day one of the intro of both characters! I think if mannu actually falls for makak and vice versa then it will be good for Sanchi in the long run as she can then have links to both Indu and Prabal. This will really benefit her, as all signs seem to indicate that, she will stand against one or both of them during elections.
Today's' epi especially seemed to hint towards that as she took centre stage and gained the student's support and respect. We can all see that she can easily garner votes now. Plus Sanchi has the added advantage of being a class topper, and generally wanting what is best for the uni! I just hope she doesn't get too lost in her determination to destroy Indu; else she will end up being another useless candidate!

What I don't get is how Mannu plans to hurt Sanchi and Mahak with the fact that they lied and sneaked onto the campus. What can he possibly do with that knowledge? Is he going to report them for illegally trespassing onto the campus? How can he say he saw them doing so without getting into trouble himself for being on campus after hours?! Plus would Indu really care when they put their plans into action to expose him? Or that they lied to Mannu?! So how is he going to use this knowledge to hurt them?!

Coming to the SR scene, a hell of a lot things confuse me here! Firstly how the heck did Indu and his gang manage to get an actual bed into the classroom without anyone saying anything! Plus these same students( as it seems going by the outfit Sanchi was wearing), who supported and promised to stand by her a few hrs ago, now suddenly go blind, deaf and dumb when Indu carts her off to the classroom for their SR! Or are they all tricked into believing that she wanted to go?
Plus did anyone notice on SBS that during that clip Indu was shown bleeding from a gash on his head?! Lol I bet Sanchi does beat him with the duster!

Edited by suki11 - 01 June 2012 at 2:21pm

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Thankyouu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
suki... ClapClapClap AWESOME..
LOVE YOUR POSTS .. THEY ARE AMAZING...
UNDERSTAND YAAR SHEZZ THE TOPPER WITH GRET IDEAS WHICH EVENTUALLY CREATES MORE PROBLEM FOR HER LOLLOLLOL

mannu what to say ... even am confused what will he do??... bhaiyaji se pitega agar bataya toh ha haLOLLOL talking about their equation i dont think so... ROFL

even i feel that it was not so neccessary to show it in public... well shezz not like us(mango-aam ) people ha haLOLLOL

coming to SR SCENES EVEN I SAW THAT... DEFINITELY BIWI NE APNA KAAM SHURU KARR DIA...LOL LOLHA HA PATI KO PITA HAHAHA BAAP RE SIZE ZERO HAI WOH FIR BHI PITA HAHA...LOL strong girl i must say.. pehla SR jisme kuch nahi hua per maar-piit hua ho... ha ha ROFLROFLLOL

suki11Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Great post Suki!

I don't think that was a gash on Indu's forehead...I believe that was his tilak all messed up to show that he was busy with his blushing new bride...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Great post Suki!

I don't think that was a gash on Indu's forehead...I believe that was his tilak all messed up to show that he was busy with his blushing new bride...ROFL

LOOOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update SUKI
Coming to the SR scene, a hell of a lot things confuse me here! Firstly how the heck did Indu and his gang manage to get an actual bed into the classroom without anyone saying anything! Plus these same students( as it seems going by the outfit Sanchi was wearing), who supported and promised to stand by her a few hrs ago, now suddenly go blind, deaf and dumb when Indu carts her off to the classroom for their SR! Or are they all tricked into believing that she wanted to go?
Plus did anyone notice on SBS that during that clip Indu was shown bleeding from a gash on his head?! Lol I bet Sanchi does beat him with the duster!
Suki  agreed she should not have done it in open ... saachi was trying to show them that he is not accepting her as a wife... So here we go... How will a guy accept his WIFE ... INDU SINGH DID THE SAME THING BY ARRANGING SR . SHOWING HIS LOVE TOWARDS HER ..Shocked

WHEN HE CAN ARRANGE A RECEPTION ... I AM SURE BED IS NOT A BIG DEAL...

Edited by rashsharma40 - 01 June 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Great post Suki!

Namita ... i didn't notice that... i will watch it again...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.