Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi drops the phone as if it is hot coal. Armaan keeps staring at her. Jassi still looks like a petrified baby. The phone rings again. First Armaan stares at phone as if it is a bomb about to blast then he picks up the phone with out even asking permission and Jassi actually lets him interfere. Doesn't she has a mouth of her own ??? Armaan hears Puarb voice saying " Jassi why did you put the phone down ?" Then Armaan asks Purab that how dare he call Jassi in Gulmohur.Purab reaction is very calm. His smile shows that Armaan is a very insignificant matter to him. He says " Oh Armaan Suri or should I call you Armaan sir?". Armaan then blast off at him telling him that he shouldn't dare call Jassi ever again or he will do something to him. And then he slams the phone down. Purab then thinks that he will get back on Armaan and show Jassi Armaan's real personality. Meanwhile Malika is busy inviting her friends to the big party. Aryan walks in. He congratulate Malika on getting her smile back.Malika gives him a beaming smile and say that since she got Armaan back every thing is back to normal. She tells him how Armaan is ready to reform Now. Aryan asks if she knows the exact reasons why Armaan is ready to reform all of a sudden? Malika shrugs and says its all because of the counselor. Aryan then thinks " Armaan can not reform so easily but I am ready to give a chance for my sister but I will wait for his next ove". Mean while Jassi runs to her cabin. She is ready to cry. Armaan comes and tells her that he will never let Purab come to her life again. Jassi just says that she is upset because Purab was once her best friend. Raj walks in. He stares at Jassi tearful face and Armaan angry face. He asks " what". Armaan tells him angrily not to interfere in a matter he doesn't know anything about. Raj is startled and realize that the matter is serious. Jassi says that she wants to go back home. She leaves in a hurry with her bag and file.

At her home Jassi is going through her diary. She is reading some of the old entries from the alibagh days. It goes something like this :

" Today I made three friends. One is a naughty child called Rohan but I really like him. And another is Purab. Who has become a magic mirror for me. He is quiet most of the time but to me he is a mirror which when ever I stare at I find myself smiling. And my third friend is Jassi. Yes I have been reintroduced to myself thanks to Purab and Rohan. Now I have found out who I am". Plus she also have all the flashback about her first meeting with Purab. Then Jassi thinks that she doesn't know who Purab is. Is he the person who showed her who she is or the person who used her to get gulomhur? Then she thinks if she was wrong in judging Purab and wonders why is he back in her life and what does he want. Then she prays to God that Purab won't be able to meet her and so that she won't be hurt again. Nandu walks in. Again he fails to notice that Jassi is in tears. And Jassi also doesn't tell him to about the re-entry of Purab in her life. Nandu is trying to copy like a rich man and how a rich man calls his girlfriend. Jassi scolds him since he is acting like a total fool.

In the office Armaan filsl Raj on everything. Raj is shocked. He also wonders what Puarb wants from Jassi. Armaan is sure that it is Gulmohur and that Purab has come back to take revenge from Armaan. (Ya right !!! How dumb can a person get ???). Raj warns him to keep an eye on Jassi. Since Armaan can't go himself because of the party so he tells Raj to go. Raj ends up in Jassi's house. Nandu opens the door. He doesn't allow Raj to walk in to the house. Raj warns him not to mess around with him. By then Jassi walks in. Raj asks her what she is doing there at home. Nandu tells Raj bluntly that he can see that Raj is only there to burden Jassi with more work. Raj says that he asked the question to know if Jassi is going to Malika's engagement. That he has come to confirm because Malika wants 100% attendance. Jassi is shocked. Then Raj says that how lucky Armaan and Malika are. That nobody really gets together again after breaking up but they were lucky. Then Raj turns to leave.Nandu tries to block his way for some stupid reason. So Raj tells him not to act like a fool and to make up his mind whether Nandu wants him there or not. Meanwhile at Armaan's place Malika is thanking Puru uncle. She tells him that he has always been there for her just like a father and so today she feels as if she call him her father. Puru tells her that both of them are like his own children. Armaan is staring at them. Then he tries to get in touch with raj but no respond. He gets mad as usual.

Raj is busy thinking. He is wondering why there isn't anybody in his life. Then he calls Arundhati. And invites her to the party.Arundhati tells him that she will let him know. Raj wonders why she makes him suffer.

In Jassi's home Jassi is thinking why isn't she happy to hear about Armaan's engagement. She tells herself that wasn't she the one who wanted them to together the most. She decides not to go to the party. For obvious reasons. But she prays that Armaan would always be happy no matter what. Then Nandu breaks her thoughts. He is wearing this green suit and then he asks Jassi why is n't she ready for the party. Jassi is shock.

In the party Armaan asks Raaj if he invited her to the party. Raj says a yes with dreamy eyes. Then Armaan asks her if she is coming. Raj says that he doesn't know since she didn't give a proper answer. Armaan asks what does he mean. Raj says that he doesn't know himself and that he really likes her and he thinks he is falling in love with her. Armaan is shocked. And says "WHAT". Raj then says I hope Arundhati comes. If looks could kill Raj would have been dead by now. Armaan says heatedly that he was asking about Jassi. The dreamy looks go away from Raj eyes. He says that Jassi looked a bit depressed but he feels that she will make it to the party and that Purab wasn't around her. Malika then comes. Raj leaves. Malika tells Armaan that she has a surprise for him and that he is forgetting something. Armaan asks her what he is forgetting. Malika orders him then to get her engagement ring.Armaan goes to his cabin. He looks in his drawer. Then he looks on the table and sees the ring sparkling like a star. He gives sigh of relief. Then suddenly he looks up to see Purab seated in the sofa at the corner. Puarb smiles and say " What are you looking for Armaan Suri when I am right over here ???"

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago

Preview for tomorrow !!! With Purab ready to do anything to get Jassi back Armaan decides to propose to Jassi. How will Jassi respond ???

I don't care about Jassi response but I am sick and fed up of JJKN. How can Armaan stoop so low? I swear that guy doesn't even deserve a monkey for his fiancee!!!

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago

Hi Deadly,

Thanks for the update. You can't imagine how eagerly we wait for this update since Purab is back now. Anyway, I have a question for you. From where do you get the preview? From setindia website or do they show it in the end of the episode. Why I ask is because we, in the US do not get to see any preview at the end of the episode. It used to be there before but they stopped it.

And true, as you said, even I did not expect Armaan to stoop so low.

regards,

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago

Oh my gosh did you see that sentence that he said to Armaan suri what are you looking for Armaan suri that really thinks that purab is definitely getting serious about jassmeet walia and someday she will read purab letter

Hey Guys

Now i am really feel like having hazmola to digest this new twist and turn🤢.Arman proposing to jassi🤢?Why tht jerk need 2/2 women by his side???He is so useless,good for nothing.....And look at tht chasmis.Oh god give her lil bit brain😡.Arre What the heck Purab doing in Arman office??He is supposed to be with Jassi.Oh god app isko bhi bachalo.

kanchi

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago

I think if Armaan spent more time WORKING and less time thinking up new schemes and manipulations,

1) Gulmohar would be in better shape

2) He wouldn't need to rely on Jassi for every single thing from business to personal relationships. I mean, when will he grow up?

I think Purab wanted to settle things first with Armaan b'coz the idiot is interfering between Jassi and Purab. I mean, who on earth told Armaan to pick up the phone and warn Purab not to call Jassi again?

Anyway, its about time that there was another stand off between Purab and Armaan.

hey deadly    monkey for his fiancee ðŸ˜†  that is really really good one only u cancome up with something like this he he he he😆

Thanks for the updates deadly. I have TIVO recording JJKN every week but this week I haven't had a second's chance to watch any of them. The updates have been tremendously helpful.

Knowing the Jassi will eventually end up with Armaan irritates me to no end. Why don't the producers of this show give a twist and have her settling down with Purab instead? He is suave, charming, handsome, rich, responsible, respectful, shy and sweet. Thats the recipe for the perfect man. What the hell is the attraction with Armaan. Personally he looks gay with his ridiculous middle-parted hairstyle.. total lack of a buff body.... *sigh* this show sure stirs up emotions. 😕

I know exactly what you mean FreshAir. I get really irritated as well.

I really dont understand one thing: Why is it that Jassi should end up with Armaan just because he shows glimpses of goodness in his character? Typical Harlequin fairy-tale...

The one thing Jassi conveniently overlooked was the fact that Purab repeatedly showed interest in Gulmohar. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that Purab had told her that he was thinking of purchasing Gulmohar's shares in one episode. Even an idiot would figure out that something was up and Jassi is supposed to be intelligent!

Hey guys can we call names to the producers & directors & leave the poor star cast alone he he he 😉😆