ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Polomi is sooo sweet , and her voice so cuteee

I am already in love with her.Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ToshibestLuv4gameshinzThinker_Belle-Yami--Chandramukhi-EkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Polomi is so sweet" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Mee too!! She is soo sweeet.. I wish she ends up with krish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gameshinzashish.sachiEkSapnoKiPari

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
she is cute but a little flighty for me... lets see how they develop her character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gameshinzashish.sachi

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i think the name is Poulomi... well yeah its my name too. LOL

coming to the character...yes she seems very sweet trying to become the perfect bahu... trying to fit into the family... to impress everybody ... and we know how her heart will be broken in the end :|

well lets see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phjshinz

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

i think the name is Poulomi... well yeah its my name too. LOL

coming to the character...yes she seems very sweet trying to become the perfect bahu... trying to fit into the family... to impress everybody ... and we know how her heart will be broken in the end :|
well lets see...

I don't want to see her heart brokenCry

And I can definitely say , she is much more beautiful than heroine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhatkihuiaatmaMehr-khinz-Chandramukhi-

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
well i think the heroine is a village gal and very simple so i guess so she is supposed to be less good-looking while Poulomi is a city gal ad of course the better looking person with the sophistication and panache in her character... so i am not surprised there. And i think we shudnt give our preference for the looks and beauty.

Coming to Krish, well we cant expect him to love er back as he has a right to choose too, he might not feel like the way Poulomi does for him. Honestly it seems like he adores her as a best friend. In all these somebody's heart is bound to be broken but is it really someone's fault?

So i say lets wait for the heronie to enter the picture...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinzashish.sachi

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

well i think the heroine is a village gal and very simple so i guess so she is supposed to be less good-looking while Poulomi is a city gal ad of course the better looking person with the sophistication and panache in her character... so i am not surprised there. And i think we shudnt give our preference for the looks and beauty.

Coming to Krish, well we cant expect him to love er back as he has a right to choose too, he might not feel like the way Poulomi does for him. Honestly it seems like he adores her as a best friend. In all these somebody's heart is bound to be broken but is it really someone's fault?

So i say lets wait for the heronie to enter the picture...

Yeh ,I got your point.

Let's wait for the Heroine.

Just hoping Poulomi doesn't get much hurt & they remain best friends atleastTongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Well, we all know that the heroine is going to be re married... so Poulomi might get Krish afterall Big smile

Benaf is really cute looking and has very expressive eyes... but Poulomi's character feels a bit immature to me. All that screaming and yelling at Krish and pilllow fights... I dont know Confused

If they ultimately decide Krish and Poulomi to be together, they should make her a bit more mature, give her serious dialogues. Not some Yash Chopra movie stuff..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

marziahinzfj08ashish.sachi-Subbiha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.