Aasman Se Aage

went for a trip..please help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
friends as i was in a 10 days trip so couldn't follow the show for 10 daysCry...just came to know that today meenakshi would refuse to wear chikni chameli clothesBig smile...but in my hotel last week i saw a promo that in a ramp walking karishma planned some insulting situation for meenakshi where akshat saved her and told he loves her...can anyone help me to know what was meenakshi's reaction then??Big smile

Edited by aru_86 - 01 June 2012 at 7:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanchand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "went for a trip..please help" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hi,

You can check the written update archive for more details.

But that day, Akshat saved Meenakshi from Wardrobe malfunction setup by Karishma and also proclaimed his love for her also...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.